• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Chasing a Leshiy 2 leak

Good afternoon AGN family,

I bought a Leshiy 2 used off a member here.

Gun is great but after owning it for less than 3 days it dumped its air supply. I originally thought the pressure gauge was broke so I replaced that with a wika gauge from edgun west.

I then noticed air leaking out around the upper air tubes mounting bolt in the stock so I replaced the O rings in there and although I slowed the leak its still dumping its air supply after a few days.

I replaced every other o ring that I could find on the schematic and I'm still loosing air.

I reached out to edgun west and its a minimum $250 so I think I'm going to continue searching for the fix myself.

Guys on the Edgun Facebook page suggested submerging the detached stock in a tub of water to locate the leak.

Has anyone done this? If so anything I should know before proceeding?

Thank you for any advice on getting this ironed out.

Can't stand having a 2k gun just sitting on the bench 

I just fixed a leak that I created by changing the upper tube and cutting an oring during reinstallation. It was a very slow leak and would lose 50 bar over a week. I filled my bathroom sink in water and submerged it. Found the leak right away. Just make sure to get rid of the water when done. If you have a hair dryer at home , they work great for exactly that. 

Guys on the Edgun Facebook page suggested submerging the detached stock in a tub of water to locate the leak.

Has anyone done this? If so anything I should know before proceeding?

Just don't use hard water, it may scratch the finish :eek:)

Start with the easiest part to dry out, the back end - then the front end with the valve housing, after that I would recommend to take the valve housing apart to dry the water out and lube it up again

Mine came with a leak (arrived with zero pressure) and I found the leak came from the fill port, there are two o-rings on the lower tube that connect the air to the upper tube, the o-ring looked perfect and after cleaning and re-lubing the leak went away

leshiy2 leaking.1640714462.JPG

Okay found the leak. I'm getting air bubbles around this bolt.

I changed those O-Rings on my last tear down. Perhaps I damaged one when putting it back together.

Either way we will see if it holds air this time.

View attachment 183062
I had the same problem. This is the weakest spot of this rifle. I wish there was a threaded connection instead of slip joint. So if you connect single point sling to the buttstock, the whole wheight of the rifle with equipment is held just by that slip joint holding with ONE 4mm screw? No bueno.

Reactions: SenseiSmash