Diana Chaser 25 cal CO2 Pistol in the Wild!

okay
so, you bought a complete pistol vs making your own
the breech on the .25 conversion has the in-breech screw hole in a different spot and the kits state that the screw will not match up and to use a barrel band to hole everything together
i could see how that would work if you changed you grip frame to a Buck Rail using the barrel band while drilling and tapping to tube would not be hard either

Last edited:
okay
so, you bought a complete pistol vs making your own
the breech on the .25 conversion has the in-breech screw hole in a different spot and the kits state that the screw will not match up and to use a barrel band to hole everything together
i could see how that would work if you changed you grip frame to a Buck Rail using the barrel band while drilling and tapping to tube would not be hard either
I

Those tubes are pretty tough to drill. But it's doable. Not sure how much the conversion ran, but you can get a 25 cal pp800 for about $155 last I checked. So at least he breech, barrel, and probe would be ready. If you didn't want a pcp. I'm the other way around. I don't like fooling with co2 carts, but they can be convenient in a way.
I have a stable of PCP guns. I wanted co2 for the convenience of throwing in a daypack for hikes. Lugging around a pump or buddy bottle can be a hassle. Conversion runs 135$ (US conversion rate) and it comes with a nice 3D printed mag and tray.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
the kits are 40 bucks Canadian, breech, barrel and probe and handle
what i have seen is the breech doesn't take a single shot tray but has one built in so they put the screw behind that area whereas the stock breech no matter what is one the screw is forward
i have been drilling Chaser sears for stop screws and have to heat till red hot at the point of drilling a 2.5mm hole and still the sear is hard as hell
i would drill the tube with a 2mm carbine drill bits to start and 2.5mm to finish for the m3 screw
breech, this is a Trailscout breech but that are all the same for the most part

bottom picture is of the kit and you can see the breech hole screw placement is back farther
thumbnail_IMG_4028.jpg
breechkit-a-scaled.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
they are or were made by Venom Defense they were on sale some time ago and I bought 2
with the Buck Rail grip frame and those grips the Chaser is very light and feels very good in the hand
the bottom picture has a 1911 adapter and Herrett grips, it was a quest to see what you could do with the Buck Rail frame and different grips, both in 1911 and or AR-15
the Chaser has a chance to become a new platform as the Crosman 2240 has been for so long and in reality it is a far better platform to start with, but the custom parts are hard to find

i pull apart a Chaser today and the reason i did that was at Pyramyd Air, they sell Chaser tubes and in the picture in shows 2 holes for the breech screw and seeing that i have never paid much attention, so, i had to look on one of mine and yes there are 2 threaded 3mm -.50 holes and i would guess the .25 kits in Canada will be a simple plug and play
now could i screw the 3mm screw in the unused hole NO it needed to be chased, it is threaded for it was not cleaned
i will see if it is that simple when they get here next week

Reactions: SteveV
i got those .25 kits from Canada Shooting Supply today
quality is great and they bolt right on
the barrels are Bandit length and little over 9 inch
the one barrel i tried needed a little burr sanded off the port and dimple area
bolt is on right side and feels loose but i didn't fully install
i am thinking of buy 2 new .22 pistols and converting over
all i have but for owners it is a plug and play plus pellets