• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Chased out of my yard by cat with attitude this AM.....

I would have been terrified! It’s a good thing you had some water to placate that beast.

Water? Where’d you see water? I must’ve missed it. Hell I didn’t see a chase either. I’m guessing this is a feral cat? I thought it was gonna be a bobcat or something. Or is this a joke that I’m just not getting?

Admittedly it was a stupid post!! The water? Well I forgot the gamecam has audio, and you can hear me begging for my cat "Littlebite" to come in and get some water!!

Will

I would have been terrified! It’s a good thing you had some water to placate that beast.

Water? Where’d you see water? I must’ve missed it. Hell I didn’t see a chase either. I’m guessing this is a feral cat? I thought it was gonna be a bobcat or something. Or is this a joke that I’m just not getting?

Admittedly it was a stupid post!! The water? Well I forgot the gamecam has audio, and you can hear me begging for my cat "Littlebite" to come in and get some water!!

Will

That was just a joke ? Had me on the edge of my seat as if I were being pursued by a Jaguar in the middle of the jungle. Lol

A friend just had a cat encounter too, while walking his 2 dogs off leash ( great Dane and french bulldog ) the Dane spotted a cat and set off after it thru the fields.

Eventually the cat had enough and turned 180 to die fighting,,,,,,, a short alteration ensued, and then the great Dane came back all torn up, the cat nobody know how it is, but i think its okay the dog probably just thought it was a playmate.

It will do the same with a deer or other dogs if it get the chance, you have a window of a few seconds where the dog will listen ( well to me at least ) but after that she is gone.

Later in the day the dog was also limping a little on her left front leg, but not so much a doctor is called for, i assume a torn ligament or something like that having to slam on the brake for the cat.

I examined her paw and leg and the dog seem okay.

PS: i used a squirt gun with water on the great Dane too back in t he day, teaching her that unlike all other walking her i will not tolerate to be pulled along or be disrespected.

Dident have to spend many ounces of water on the dog before she got it :) she is now fully attitude and voice controlled and a joy to walk.

And of all the dogs i know, the great Dane is the one who love me the most, she know i got the ball so on our walks she can just be the dog she is, other walking her dont take charge and so the dog do, and things like this happen.