• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Charging Station / Workbench

Almost have my charging station / workbench completed. Still waiting on a part for the water separator. 

IMG_6305.1609452159.jpg
IMG_6306.1609452159.jpg

Sorry, I'm a newbie with questions. Its a Yong compressor that's at the end goes into a Gold air filter, I get that, but what's the box that you are running the tubes into and out of doing? Thanks Mike

Yes, like bandg said. It's the coolant reservoir. I am running straight distilled water. My shop is heated so no need for antifreeze. In the summer, I may freeze some bottled water and throw in there when charging. Right now I'm only filling the gun so it doesn't get very hot. Should have a carbon fiber SCBA tank in a few months, and I may need the ice at that time.

It's too clean and organized. Need to throw some more junk up around the area. 😃 Seriously, looks like a very nice usable setup. Hope you get a lot of use out of it.

PS-might want to put some split hose over your water lines where they pass near the stainless lines and try to watch separation. Those get hot and can mess up your day.

Haha.. usually I do have crap everywhere, but I just built the bench so give it time. I was concerned about the water lines and the compressor lines. Right now they aren't touching, but I think I will look into some loom or something to protect them. Thanks for the advice!