• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Changing the background

Nobody is asking for anything to be changed??? Is that really hard to understand? Just an option to change it if needed, like every other forum is. 

Your points are complete moot, nobody wants anything changed.. just another toggle option for those who need it, again like every forum has. 

Anyone who calls someone with a disability or health issue that is asking for an option to relieve it a "KAREN" is a real piece of work. 

An unconventional and seemingly weird but likely helpful DIY is to put a sheet of yellow cellophane over the screen to have a soothing yellow effect you get like when looking through typical Chinese scopes which actually help soothe many people's eyes. I'm different and lije white glass like this forum layout like looking through Leupold BRIGHT and WHITE CLEAN AND CLEAR GLASS like Kahles IOR Valdada Swarovsky Zeiss March Nightforce most Japan Bushnells Athlon Cronus Tract Sightron SIII Vortex Golden Eagle Clearidge Bushnell Engage and Nitro Hawke H5 Sidewinder30 and H7 Frontiers and Alpha6.

Nobody is asking for anything to be changed??? Is that really hard to understand? Just an option to change it if needed, like every other forum is. 

Your points are complete moot, nobody wants anything changed.. just another toggle option for those who need it, again like every forum has. 

Anyone who calls someone with a disability or health issue that is asking for an option to relieve it a "KAREN" is a real piece of work.

I didn't tell anyone to quit or make fun of people with disabilities, I just state the facts, just go to OP first post and just imagine he's sending you a email that what you do sucks and gives you a headache, he didn't come here with good intentions, just a troublemaker.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

B

Perhaps a toggle option to change to a neutral color may help the 1% affected.

Or just take thick skin (Karen busting) courses from B. Likely one of the thickest skins you will ever come across online. 

@odoyle, I take that as a complement.

I'm sorry guys, just hate people that complain about everything, dealing with that every hour of my daily work and don't want to deal with that here for no reason

B

All the guy asked is about changing the background. So what if it doesn't bother YOUR...eyes, it does his. Big deal on you bad mouthing guys, don't beat the guy up because he happens to have sensitive eyes..!

I've learned a lot since I came here a year or so ago. Luckily, even with my, sometimes off-handed attitude, ((((*** I haven't been beat up like this.***))))

WHAT THE HELL, leave the guy alone, he can't help it if he's a little different than PERFECT, like you all..!

MIke

Agreed he could have just "edited" his post and ask the mods to delete it. Appreciate you not deleting yourself. Caution- THE Rottweiler is loose-!

😉

I discovered something. Last night after reading this thread again I hit control+ (windows 10) one time and it made the print bigger. I also went to GTA and did the same thing. Now, I knew about this all along. What I didn't know was that today when I came back to both websites they remained larger. I didn't know windows would retain that sizing. The screen is still very white (and I have nite lite turned on), but it's easier to read now. All my other stuff is normal so it just resizes what you manually resize. Live and learn.

I discovered something. Last night after reading this thread again I hit control+ (windows 10) one time and it made the print bigger. I also went to GTA and did the same thing. Now, I knew about this all along. What I didn't know was that today when I came back to both websites they remained larger. I didn't know windows would retain that sizing. The screen is still very white (and I have nite lite turned on), but it's easier to read now. All my other stuff is normal so it just resizes what you manually resize. Live and learn.

I did not know about the control + and night light. Combining those features helps a lot. Thanks for the hints.