• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Changing calibar on a Leshiy and its effect

Good evening folks.

I am trying to learn about changing the calibar on my Leshiy and its effect. I was able to find a gem of a Leshiy.. It has barrels for .177 and .22. Now it is currently tuned for a .22 with a 12 LB Huma regulator. If i were to switch the the barrel to .177, the same amount of air would still be released. Thereby the velocity of the pellet would change since it is lighter?? I ask this as likely i will be changing the calibar on the FX Impact as well. So i am curious as to the process.

Wether i change the calibar up or down. To maintain the sweet spot for a pellet / slug in a new calibar, i would need to chrono the change and then adjust the regulator and hammer spring to compensate for the change in calibar... am i correct in my reading of the materials???

Thank you

Gabe

Follow the Leshiy tuning guide. I think it’s might be on Edgun West website. Works like a charm. It’s how I have been tuning my Leshiy for two years with multiple calibers and barrel lengths.

Thank you. I will do so.

Please God, let the compressor finally get the part tomorrow. 3 stage manual pump is getting old super fast lol. Especially when tuning a air rifle. lol