• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Changes over yrs AF Condor

I love mine. Ring lok system makes it highly tunable and the power on tap is better than almost all other airguns due to its Inline valve system. It's pretty much a workhorse. It's for hunters that want a heavy bullet traveling fast. The downside is the single shot action but honestly it has made me a more careful hunter. I love mine. Will never get rid of it 

The first gen has the best trigger. Could be upgraded to spinlock valve with the new rimlock caps .. will shoot the heaviest bullet great..n now with the addition of the huma in line reg ..it could shoot from gtos to 40g boat tail..with great reliability....what other pcp you could just machine a .223 or .257 barrel n go shoot bullets..without some serious machining..that's the way I go with my 2 talon ss both has tj barrels in .223 - n .257 ..to avoid make the rifle a money pit try to be sure of what you whant before start spending..ask me how I know...I really enjoy this pair..
20200803_203404.1603594946.jpg

I have a 22 and 25cal Condors, I’ve done lots of changes to make them more reliable and fun to shoot, but let’s be honest all the upgrades/changes you see now, weren’t AF ideas, all those changes were actually made by members of the Talon Forum may many years ago. I bought my 22 Condor almost 20 years ago, so I have seen all those changes/upgrades like custom shrouds, hammers, springs, valves, big calibers etc etc. I hope they redesign the frame a bit better, lots a flexing problems that causes POI changes all the time.

Renz