N/A Change the range

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
Today was cleanup time on the range after winter. Here’s what I started with. Just a mess. Broken pole.
IMG_8473.jpeg
Went and got the tools on this gorgeous day and started taking things down and raking. The Kabota saves the day. Still shovelled almost 4 tons of stone and dirt. I’ll sleep tonite.
IMG_8476.jpeg
It’s hard work but so satisfying. Went at it for over 9 hours. Dragged out the ground targets and set them up. Some fresh paint. Still a few more to install.
IMG_8484.jpeg
I started to clean up the 47 yard area. Just a write off.
IMG_8481.jpeg
Only had an hour in here, besides the Black flies were driving me crazy. I donated blood. I need to spend a few more hours here.
IMG_8482.jpeg

While I’m working on my range, check the delivery I got. 3-10” gongs on stands. And a double spinner in box.
IMG_8480.jpeg
Can't wait to start blasting these. Hope to finish tomorrow. I’m always open for ideas. Crow

Today was cleanup time on the range after winter. Here’s what I started with. Just a mess. Broken pole. View attachment 462344Went and got the tools on this gorgeous day and started taking things down and raking. The Kabota saves the day. Still shovelled almost 4 tons of stone and dirt. I’ll sleep tonite. View attachment 462350It’s hard work but so satisfying. Went at it for over 9 hours. Dragged out the ground targets and set them up. Some fresh paint. Still a few more to install. View attachment 462407I started to clean up the 47 yard area. Just a write off. View attachment 462410Only had an hour in here, besides the Black flies were driving me crazy. I donated blood. I need to spend a few more hours here. View attachment 462411
While I’m working on my range, check the delivery I got. 3-10” gongs on stands. And a double spinner in box.View attachment 462409Can't wait to start blasting these. Hope to finish tomorrow. I’m always open for ideas. Crow
You're truly an inspiration!

You're truly an inspiration!
You should what I do for an encore. Crow
9 hours ? i think one and a half hours is a long day ! but you have that fun toy "just add gas !"

Nice range all clean and shiny
I still have to shovel it all into the bucket. Did 8 buckets, 1000 lbs. ea. I just wanted to get it over with. Supposed to have rain for 3 days.
‘Thanks Crow
I want to go shooting at Crowski’s! Even if I miss I will likely hit something.
Your on. Crow

Today was cleanup time on the range after winter. Here’s what I started with. Just a mess. Broken pole. View attachment 462344Went and got the tools on this gorgeous day and started taking things down and raking. The Kabota saves the day. Still shovelled almost 4 tons of stone and dirt. I’ll sleep tonite. View attachment 462350It’s hard work but so satisfying. Went at it for over 9 hours. Dragged out the ground targets and set them up. Some fresh paint. Still a few more to install. View attachment 462407I started to clean up the 47 yard area. Just a write off. View attachment 462410Only had an hour in here, besides the Black flies were driving me crazy. I donated blood. I need to spend a few more hours here. View attachment 462411
While I’m working on my range, check the delivery I got. 3-10” gongs on stands. And a double spinner in box.View attachment 462409Can't wait to start blasting these. Hope to finish tomorrow. I’m always open for ideas. Crow
Hello @crowski

That is just a crazy great range (s) (y) (y) (y) . Shooting all of those should keep you plenty busy for a long time :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT

Thanks. Not done yet. Crow.

Thanks. Crow

Thanks. I enjoy shooting here. Crow
I have over a dozen more targets down. View attachment 462874First gun to use it a HW77k .25, best plinker. Crow
you need to scoop all this gravel up and plant nice grass to look at while you shoot .😉😎🤦‍♂️

Reactions: crowski
Crow your range must really jangle when the wind picks up. I would never get bored.
Gary
Gary, one of my new talents is to play a tune.
Ya I don’t get bored ever. I just keep switching rifles. The challenge is always there. Crow
Absolutely awesome great range
Thanks. Crow
Hello @crowski

That is just a crazy great range (s) (y) (y) (y) . Shooting all of those should keep you plenty busy for a long time :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT
Thanks. I probably shoot more in the winter, due to an ongoing project, which will be finished before summer. I try to shoot 2-4 hrs. daily and still get pissed when I have to quit. Always looking for new targets. Have some T- Rex’s going to be cut. Crow
you need to scoop all this gravel up and plant nice grass to look at while you shoot .😉😎🤦‍♂️
I put 23 Tri-axles of gravel down in past, hope to get another soon. Don’t like cutting grass. A member offered to cut my grass, don’t remember who. hmmmm. Crow

Nice range. You're like the Mrs. Winchester of the Winchester House.......build, build, more, more, lol. I'd have a hard time picking my favorite targets to shoot. BTW, move your boat! I once missed a practice net and nearly put a golf ball through my outboard motor cover with a driver. I moved the boat after that.
Thanks. Here’s what I started with. Cut it out with “excavator” best toy ever
IMG_2687.jpeg
As far as your golfing goes, a shot you will never forget. LOL. Love golf. Have a simulator and play “ Golf Clash” tourney right now.
One rifle per target. Genius!
Working on it, thanks.
That's an Awesome range
Very jealous that you have the convience of going outside your home directy to that wonderful playground!
maybe some flood lights for a night time plinking session? moving target? pendulum target hanging from a treelimb?
Thanks. I still can’t believe the wife lets me keep my shooting table up permantly. She’s trying to save the marriage.
I have flood lites hard wired. Switch at back door, 20,000 lumens. Love it under the lites. The lights lite the skirt of the round, easier to watch.
IMG_4512.jpeg
In the winter it’s second to none.
On the prowl always for a moving target. One day. Crow

Thanks. Here’s what I started with. Cut it out with “excavator” best toy everView attachment 463799As far as your golfing goes, a shot you will never forget. LOL. Love golf. Have a simulator and play “ Golf Clash” tourney right now.

Working on it, thanks.

Thanks. I still can’t believe the wife lets me keep my shooting table up permantly. She’s trying to save the marriage.
I have flood lites hard wired. Switch at back door, 20,000 lumens. Love it under the lites. The lights lite the skirt of the round, easier to watch. View attachment 463801In the winter it’s second to none.
On the prowl always for a moving target. One day. Crow
Looks even better at night..kinda magical
Love it!

Reactions: crowski