• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Challenger leak

My Challenger 2021 has developed a very slow leak. I did add one small drop of silicone oil to end of Foster fitting at last fill - still a slow leak. I suspect it may be at pressure gauge as I have tightened it, but it seems like I could keep right on turning it. Do the stems on the pressure gauge bottom out, or are they a pass-through into air cylinder? Any advice on re-doing thread sealant? Thanks for any assistance.

My Challenger 2021 has developed a very slow leak. I did add one small drop of silicone oil to end of Foster fitting at last fill - still a slow leak. I suspect it may be at pressure gauge as I have tightened it, but it seems like I could keep right on turning it. Do the stems on the pressure gauge bottom out, or are they a pass-through into air cylinder? Any advice on re-doing thread sealant? Thanks for any assistance.
Rubber washer is at the base. It’s not tapered pipe thread.

Thanks for reply. No sign of a rubber washer on mine. Of course I can’t find exploded parts diagram for this online. Anybody have one?
Model CH2021S
6DFAC76E-6F19-4B17-91BB-7D6F41F29168.jpeg