Chairgun question

Are you using MAC/PC or mobile device? I only use the App on computer. If I read your question correctly:
You've got the .30 cal 44.75g JSB shooting 955 FPS which equals 95 FPE.
and you want to know how many FPS the 50g pellets will produce without changing anything
According to Chairgun; the .30 cal 50g will shoot 926 FPS for 95 FPE also.

Holy crap Fred. Are you sure your Bobcat is shooting 955 FPS? Thats a bit more than average.

Yes that's exactly what I needed to know cause I want to order tins of .30 cal pellets from pa but I always prefer to order. Over 150 dollers worth to get the free shipping so I didn't want to order 12 tins and not be able to use them and it is a Anthony anuzzi .30 condor SS not a bobcat is well under that I actually hopeing the heavyier pellet will slow it down a bit tightening up the groups yes I think the 955! Is a tad bit high but yes on high power it I mostly just hunt and so a 2" group at 100 yards was except able would kill anything it connected with but plan on doin some target shooting want to slow it down to around 880 900. For accuracy thanks everyone 

I think was misundersranding u were remembering me I think talking about a wildcat I just ordered I'm waiting like child for xmas morning I do not have the bobcat I was torn between buying either the bobcat or wildcat I went with WC .25 and impact .30 placed order for both aoa only would take A 200 doller deposit on WC and had to order impact online get invoice that's date holds your place it that how I understood it from Shane