• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Chairgun is dead!

Sterlok is not for pc's currently, maybe that will change...for now you need a phone/tablet with access to App store. Sterlok Pro is the only version that works well with pellets, although I used the + and free version just fine they require manipulation of the BC due to using a different drag factor (g1), I was able to get it working but once I tried Pro (has GA drag function) I have never looked back and don't regret the 12$ purchase. 

I have used Strelok Pro and Chairgun both for years (used Chairgun before Hawke bought it!) and will sorely miss Chairgun because they DO NOT both have all the same capabilities.

Strelik is really set up for PB rifle shooting and does not have the drag law for GL (blunt projectile like round nose or HP big bore pistol bullets), GS (round ball) or GC ( cylinder, because shooting .357 wadcutters is done too)

Also, the Chairgun app was easier to quickly change ranges and speeds in the field which is what I will miss the most.

Maybe we can convince Strelok to incorporate some if the missing Chairgun features in OR perhaps someone could take over Chairgun from Hawke

Hopefully it'll stay as is,

Last week I was able to download some older copies ( with flyovers but no way to support the puppies) and I didnt click around too much. Anyone wanting to download an older version might try

https://archive.org/web/

Also the best way to find what info is left on say the Stalker airguns from yester-year.

John

Confessions of a packrat. I am bad about not clearing up old desktop icons. When I install upgraded software versions, I frequently leave the desktop icon for the previous version in place (until the new version proves stable). I tried to start Chairgun Pro from the Windows Key/programs... but as others have said, it would not run.

I clicked on one of the desktop icons for a previous version of Chairgun Pro, and it started right up. Then it prompted me to upgrade to the "newer version", which I said "NO" to. Upgrading would likely cause the same fail-to-start issue seen minutes before. The older version ran like a champ. So, for those who are in bandwidth limited locations, this may be a fix for you.