• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Central Wisconsin indoor shoot ?

So my wife is working on putting up a indoor heated arena and boarding facility for Horses .(Planning stages yet ) I just want to see how many of you guys close to me would be interested in some mid-winter shooting to break up these long winters? Arena would be 80’x200’ so we’d be able to get probably a good 60yds . I’ve not done any competition shooting with Airguns (only competition I’ve shot was long range black powder at Quigly match in Montana).
If she makes this facility reality I’m going to use this thing somehow for my enjoyment, considering I don’t ride Hay Burners .
Sound out your thoughts guys , competition, winter league, just for fun , something ? 
Plans are drawn up. Going to the town soon to try and get permitting ironed out . So it’s gonna be while before it actually a go. Lots of hurtles to jump yet .
If nothing else it would be fun to shoot and hang with some other guys that have same disorder as I do! 
Thanks for your feedback, 
Corey