Central PA gun show success !!

OK , I am home from the first Central PA gun Show . What a nice show ! lot of great venders were there ( I know a lot of them ) Lots of great guns but the word i got was not many sales , forecasted rain did not help with attendance . I am confident that next years show will be much better as the word spreads .
Russ did a great job , he should be proud of his effort . The show was worth the 10 hour drive ,at least i thought so . all the tables were full of nice guns and good prices .
See everybody there next year !!
Stan in KY .

Sorry no pictures , left my phone in the car , also was having so much fun i really did not have the time .

I got tied up with work and unfortunately had to miss it. I think that may have been for the best though because I saw pictures of CT's tables and I probably wouldn't have been able to eat this month had I gone. It looked like a great time and really hope they do it again.
yes CT had some fantastic tables and good price's , but pretty much all the sellers were decent prices.

A big "THANK YOU " to all the vendors and guests who made this first show so much fun! I sold a few (and bought some) and even made a trade. Sadly my wife, Sandy, who was so instrumental in this was unable to attend. But, we're both excited for an even better event next year . Pictures will be forthcoming on the website.
Russ

Glad you had a great trip!
Did you make any purchases at the show?
yes i got a Diana 23 (shoots wonderfully ) a Daisy 777 with a scope (also shoots great ) and a china knock off pistol shoots , works , but testing to come later .
also a center point red dot $ 15 , we will see , no pun intended .

Reactions: Airitis and sekiar
IMG_5804.jpeg
IMG_5803.jpeg
IMG_5802.jpeg
IMG_5801.jpeg
IMG_5800.jpeg
IMG_5799.jpeg
IMG_5798.jpeg
IMG_5797.jpeg
IMG_5796.jpeg
IMG_5795.jpeg
IMG_5794.jpeg