Central PA airgun show

I didn't know they were having an event like that. Anyone know who will be there vendor wise?
It is new this year , all the tables were sold out a few weeks ago .

Carlisle Fire and Rescue 177 Carlisle Springs Road Carlisle, PA 17013. When: April 27, 2024. What time: 9AM - 5PM ...

Reactions: Area 814 AirGunner
I grew up 10 miles from Carlisle in Mechanicsburg. I'm still recovering from surgery - except for that I would have traveled to PA for that show and visited my daughter and my brother who live in M-burg.
Had a lot of fun around Mech years ago. Married a sweet Camp Hill gal almost 40 years now. Where we put our sons through school and lived last 22 years But I'll always be a Perry County boy. That's my home. Some fond memories were born there.
You can take the boy out of the country.....................

Reactions: wijib
Had a lot of fun around Mech years ago. Married a sweet Camp Hill gal almost 40 years now. Where we put our sons through school and lived last 22 years But I'll always be a Perry County boy. That's my home. Some fond memories were born there.
You can take the boy out of the country.....................
My folks are from Jefferson County but migrated to Mechanicsburg back in the '50s. Most of my Uncles, Aunts, and cousins are living up in the "hills". A few farms, etc. Hill Billys! My best friend (God rest his soul) was from Camp Hill. We both went to Penn State. I used to go to the Carlisle Car show every year and there was a chapter of my fraternity at Dickenson College in Carlisle - used to go to their week end parties when I was home.