Central pa airgun show

I would like some information. How many tables? Set up time? Discount for multiple tables? Safe and decent motels nearby? Who is we? Will it be advertised well? Thanks!
Hi Bob. The website I posted answers almost all of your questions. To add, the We are my wife and I. Since Carlisle PA is a popular destination for national car shows too, there are many hotels and motels and even camping available . There will be about 60 tables. You can contact me at the email address on the website to submit rental request. I hope you can make it. Russ

Is anyone by chance going through or very near Chambersburg, PA on the way to the show?

There is a couple airgun related items I need picked up. More then happy to pay a delivery fee to bring it to the show 😊
1900, I received a phone message today from an anonymous person who is not a member here. They wanted your contact info. Since I don't know your identity either, I felt at a loss. If you go to the centralpaairgunshow website and contact me with your info I may be able to email his/her phone number.
Russ

Hello I have a friend in Myerstown that I'm going to share this link with. Would you by any chance now of a club near there and or even some airgun matches in that area ?
Palmyra sportsmen is the closest, prob 20-30 minutes? they shoot field target matches every month, next on is mother's day sunday. Look at the Field Target forum for links to the club website and such.