• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

CENTRAL PA AIRGUN MATCH THIS SUNDAY 3/19

MATCH starts at 9.00 am Sunday morning. First relay to the line at 9:30 am. $10.00 entry with 50% payback. I am a bit DISAPPOINTED that none of the AIRGUN NATION MEMBERS that have reached out to me have made a match. This will only be a success if YOU show up. .177 and .22 springers only, no pcps. We have decided to make the match year round plus this summer I am trying to set up 25/50 yd outdoor matches. Hope to see you Sunday at Douple Tap Indoor Range, 704 -8th Ave, Altoona, Pa. 16602.

Reactions: peaceful_ruler
You do realize that there is not many springer shooters in comparison to PCP. At our match yesterday we had 4 springer shooters compared to 18 PCP shooters. Calling out Airgun Nation members for not supporting you probably isn't a great way to attract them to your club either 😲 I'd suggest changing your strategy if you want them to attend.

MATCH starts at 9.00 am Sunday morning. First relay to the line at 9:30 am. $10.00 entry with 50% payback. I am a bit DISAPPOINTED that none of the AIRGUN NATION MEMBERS that have reached out to me have made a match. This will only be a success if YOU show up. .177 and .22 springers only, no pcps. We have decided to make the match year round plus this summer I am trying to set up 25/50 yd outdoor matches. Hope to see you Sunday at Douple Tap Indoor Range, 704 -8th Ave, Altoona, Pa. 16602.
I'd be much more interested if it was a Saturday event. I'm not able to make it on Sunday.

You do realize that there is not many springer shooters in comparison to PCP. At our match yesterday we had 4 springer shooters compared to 18 PCP shooters. Calling out Airgun Nation members for not supporting you probably isn't a great way to attract them to your club either 😲 I'd suggest changing your strategy if you want them to attend.
I suggest you reread my post. I did not call out members as a group. I did call out those I communicated with who told me they would attend. It's called reading comprehension.

I suggest you reread my post. I did not call out members as a group. I did call out those I communicated with who told me they would attend. It's called reading comprehension.
Well excuse my bad reading...goodluck on your springer only match. Hopefully those airgun Nation members show up so your match only then will be a success! How's that for reading comprehension?? Sounds like you got it all figured out pal 👍.

It's already a success. You decided to comment without comprehension. Lots of comments seem to flow from those unwilling to help or support. But there are lots of you so don't be lonely. I have read multiple comments on here in the last year a about lack of Pa matches. I dug up 7 for our first match, 13 for our second match. We are growing. Most of these folks have purchased a new air rifle in the last year. I hope you have equally promoted the sport??? Along with one of our shooters we are also making plans for a monthly outdoor match at 25 and 50 yards. So there are opportunities and perhaps more only if the shooters come out and participate. I don't play well with talkers but I appreciate those willing to do some work and get involved. If this steps on your toes.....Stay home.

Was just trying to help out...glad your on your way with a successful club. It's always great to have some options and events to go to when it comes to shooting our air rifles. Yes I do support numerous clubs and do my part to promote airgunning and competitive matches as well. I plan on going to over 30 matches this year including 7 grand prixs and 20 something matches in Ohio as well as running 11 events at the one club I belong to Sherwood Airgunners.

Was just trying to help out...glad your on your way with a successful club. It's always great to have some options and events to go to when it comes to shooting our air rifles. Yes I do support numerous clubs and do my part to promote airgunning and competitive matches as well. I plan on going to over 30 matches this year including 7 grand prixs and 20 something matches in Ohio as well as running 11 events at the one club I belong to Sherwood Airgunners.
Your my kind of shooter. I wish Sherwood was a bit closer. I do have a problem with those who say I Will then Don't, thus my rant,lol. I have s shooting schedule with powder burners similar to yours but am finding time to get involved in AIRGUNS which I think are the future. I hope to have one of your shooters, Al at our match Sunday. I mknow llts of shooters I have competed with for decades that always come but will never get invoved, they want to have others do the work. I guess we will always have takers. Hope you and your club have a great season.