• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

CENTRAL PA AIRGUN MATCH SAT 4/15

20230320_124727.jpg

Is there a reason 20 cal are not allowed or is it merely that there are not any 20 cal shooters in the area. Just curious.
Thx
Dan
I have had no inquires from any .20 owners, Yes, .20 Springer would be fine. Actually while I have fielded inquires and had phone conversations from folks off AIRGUN forums with pledges of attendance not one had shown up. I have drummed up our shooters from myself and a buddy prospecting local sportsmen clubs. Actually disappointing in that respect. I have agreed to keep the match going year round from those shooting it. I know the losers are the no shows. The rest of us have fun and have pushed each other to be better shooters. One of the fellows from 40 miles away is going to have Tuesday evening shoots during the summer outdoors at 25 and 50 yards . We will be there,

We consider that Eastern PA. Do you not know PSU is in CENTRAL PA, 25 min away. In material if you want to compete. I have competed from Fla to NY To Mich.back down to Alabama and many places in between.
I've done RMAC and others so I know all about it. I even took 2nd in Sportsman 😊
Regardless, we don't consider western PA as central. 😆

Reactions: dgeesaman
I've done RMAC and others so I know all about it. I even took 2nd in Sportsman 😊
Regardless, we don't consider western PA as central. 😆
Thats ok we will allow you to come shoot with us,lol. You know when I first thought about getting an airgun 2 years ago I saw all kinds of posts on this and other forums crying about no bench MATCHES in Pa. I got into it, found a place, recruited a buddy and now we have about 15 regular local shooters. I have talked to probably close 20 people from within a 2 hour drive about our match from the forums. I have had ONE show up. He drove several hundred miles round trip and won our match this past Sat., he is 84 years old. Real men do, the rest just BS. Yep I have an attitude.