Central Florida Hunters

I live in the panhandle but I hunt the Ocala National Forest, Camp Blanding, Matanzas state forest and a few other areas occasionally. I hunt squirrel, rabbit, coon, etc. with magnum springers and vintage pumpers. Thinking about heading south to shoot some Iguana this winter.
If you ever want company I'd love to join you. Never hunted public land. Only private land in Alabama and Mississippi. I'd like to go after squirrel and rabbit but open to any of it.

I've hunted quail along 40 west of Astor though they are rare there these days. Plenty of gray squirrel, coon, armadillo, and hogs in there. Rabbit all over. Leave the Sherman's fox squirrels alone. They are protected. I've killed a few hogs with a .22LR over the years and I'm interested in getting one with an air rifle. That will be my main focus for the rest of this season. I'll probably be hunting the Aucilla WMA. My lovely spouse wants to spend a week on the treasure coast beach combing in January. I'm hoping to jog south to Lauderdale or Lake Worth for a day of Iguana shooting. I'm always open to hunting with others but I work a truly strange schedule and I tend to hunt on weekdays. I'm open to traveling pretty much anywhere in the state if there is something interesting to hunt. I'm fairly new to this forum. Let me figure out how to PM you.

I've hunted quail along 40 west of Astor though they are rare there these days. Plenty of gray squirrel, coon, armadillo, and hogs in there. Rabbit all over. Leave the Sherman's fox squirrels alone. They are protected. I've killed a few hogs with a .22LR over the years and I'm interested in getting one with an air rifle. That will be my main focus for the rest of this season. I'll probably be hunting the Aucilla WMA. My lovely spouse wants to spend a week on the treasure coast beach combing in January. I'm hoping to jog south to Lauderdale or Lake Worth for a day of Iguana shooting. I'm always open to hunting with others but I work a truly strange schedule and I tend to hunt on weekdays. I'm open to traveling pretty much anywhere in the state if there is something interesting to hunt. I'm fairly new to this forum. Let me figure out how to PM you.
I'm still too new to be able to PM folks. I think I can be PM'ed. I'm in for everything you said. I work remote and pretty flexible with my time off so can make it work with planning.