• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Caught this fugger chewing on the fiber optic lines!

I was out painting some parts and seen him chilling on top of the pole. I figured he can live til later, but I kept an eye on him. Came out to hang another part to dry and there he was, chewing on the lines! I think not!

I grabbed the Akela 25 and side shot, headed out side. He was showing me his brown eye for a bit and I'm not that mean to do a Texas heart shot, so I waited. Damn this 95° heat and high humidity while holding a heavy bullpup with huge scope and big phone mount. Excuse my panting lol!

Got a nice vital shot with an FX hybrid. The look on this poor bastards face is priceless. He fell into the wooded easement and I'm not going in after him, too damn hot!

Last edited:
Great shot and video! That would be an expensive fix for the cable company...you saved them some money!
I figured I saved some guy from climbing up there in this heat to fix it. My buddy is an electrician and he says squirrel wreak havoc on wiring. I had one chew through my old truck's alternator wiring before. That was a fun morning, at least it cooked him!

Reactions: qball
That’s a great shot ,hard to wait to shoot thinking the are going to run off, i love the polymags for how hard they hit
the hybrid works awesome to
I have a few tins of polymags I need to play with in the 25s. They did great in testing, I haven't had a chance to try on any "organic ballistic" targets yet!
My old hatsan hydra at 40 fpe and polys were great on birds, sounded like a bottle rocket when they'd hit center mass on a dove or starling.