• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

CATTLEMAN YOUTUBER EATS CROW!

Victoria at Cattleman's said she was sending me a gun when her kits came in. She never did. Now I see why. 

Thier strategy was to send free guns to Youtubers with under 500 subscibers...like they sent free guns to at least 10 people with around 150 subscribers each. I did not understand that.

They sponsored the Airgun Exop 2021.....????

-Nate @ Airgun Channel

Some of us probably came close to getting a time out because of the 2 Cattleman topics here. I even made a guy I respect mad at me. They just had a really poor way of entering new guns into the industry. They are either opportunists, believe customers are as dumb as their YouTubers, or never spent any time shooting other airguns. If they did, they would know what they were bringing to the table wasn’t going to cut it. So I say opportunists.

Such a shame. I spent ;many hours re-engineering the system in these guns for the Company and the changes were being implemented. Mine, i(the gun used for tring the different mods) is a laser. Smooth as Silk, and very accurate eve with the lowly crosman HP. 

The Gun had serious potential. And as such, could have had a very bright future.

I have not talked to the company in two months now, and did not know they pulled the plug.

Thank You for the info.

Not only did it do damage to the rep. for such a scallywag of a u-tuber to lie out of his teeth, one respected reviewer here on this forum stated that the barrels were loose. That too was not true. The synthetic forend hand guard did indeed move and made it to appear as if the barrel was loose. His knowledge of AG Workings is far less than he would have anyone believe. sadly. That and he has a bad habit of openly and nastily putting down other airgunners who are more truthful and knowledgeable than He.

Knife 

Dont be too concerned, soon they will be selling the same gun under a new and improved name. It's been called a Pishtov, Retay, Gunsan, Pnewah, cattleman. A portion of each sale will be donated to homeless puppies, how could you not love a company like this? M and B has disabled me from commenting on his videos, he even mention me in one of his ridiculous infomercials as being a hater. We all saw this coming!

I don't know who this cattleman bloke is, but I'm bummed that this post didn't show someone actually eating a crow.

This, lol

Such a shame. I spent ;many hours re-engineering the system in these guns for the Company and the changes were being implemented. Mine, i(the gun used for tring the different mods) is a laser. Smooth as Silk, and very accurate eve with the lowly crosman HP. 

The Gun had serious potential. And as such, could have had a very bright future.

I have not talked to the company in two months now, and did not know they pulled the plug.

Thank You for the info.

Not only did it do damage to the rep. for such a scallywag of a u-tuber to lie out of his teeth, one respected reviewer here on this forum stated that the barrels were loose. That too was not true. The synthetic forend hand guard did indeed move and made it to appear as if the barrel was loose. His knowledge of AG Workings is far less than he would have anyone believe. sadly. That and he has a bad habit of openly and nastily putting down other airgunners who are more truthful and knowledgeable than He.

Knife

Tis a shame. I don't know of whom you speak in the last bit. But I'm willing to put up money I could gues who.