• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cattleman guns T2

4B5E612A-BAE5-4B1D-BAD7-9E63F91A5553.1614020203.jpeg

Aww snap guys, for those who were impressed by his skills check it out!

Tired of not being able to shoot good? Or being able to do other stuff good too? Well......You can take your classes right there at the M&B airguns CENTER FOR KIDS THAT CANT SHOOT GOOD AND WANNA LEARN HOW TO DO OTHER STUFF GOOD TOO. 
(Class size limited due to ant size of building)

how do I sign up for that school so I can shoot good too?!?!?!?

classic!! 😂🤣🤣

Reactions: pnwairgunner
If you watch the video carefully you can see the end of the barrel moving around a little bit as he shooting just like it would for a lot of people. I’m not buying the one hole group at 100 yards.I’d like to see a real honest review on that gun from a bench at 100 yards.

I can see it now. "Wow look at that 4' spread at 100, that is epic. Wow so powerful at supersonic speeds it tore a hole in someone else's target. Incredible. I don't shoot well but the gun sure does! Way better than everything else, like ever."

I talked to the lady that owns the company, I called and asked for her by name and she immediately asked who wants to know...not very professional if you ask me. I discussed having interest in reviewing one of the guns and gave her an upfront cost that helps me produce a quality video. She said she doesn't pay for reviewing but she offered to send me one for free, just needed to email her the model etc, I did and never heard back. She said something about her uncle working in the factory that produces them. Not very convincing but should be interesting to see the performance when a few of you guys gets hands on. Lol

I wanted to follow up on a comment I made earlier about my buddies gun maybe being a Cattleman. I texted him about what model it was. He responded Ras 3 and not Cattleman. He dumped it on a trade for a firearm because he couldn’t return it a couple months ago. It was a cool looking little gun from what I remember. Just a wildly inaccurate leaker.

I went through all his videos on this Cattleman PCP and noticed he said you can call up the owner if you feel unsure of this gun. I went to the website and saw a lot of alarm bells going off. In his videos, this "sharp-shooter" says you could call up the owner and ask her anything. If you go on to the Cattleman website, you can't find any number to call but you have to fill out a form. If you read through their Private Policy, they will use your information to sell to third party vendors.

Edit: I saw the number to call. You have to stroll all the way to the top of the screen and the number will pop down but I would still be very cautious about providing your information to this company

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I wanted to extend my gratitude to those who are supporting Cattleman Guns, it is a true honor. I see there is misinformation posted here and I am hoping to rectify some of this. 

After the Homestead Act of 1862 was enacted it provided traders and settlers with means to acquire cheap western lands. Its intent was for farming but was exploited by ranchers. Cattle Kingdom became the trend. This was the first time in history where all races could work together united without prejudice. Men from all walks of life set out on a dream—a dream for freedom, for equality, and opportunity.

Cattleman Guns is an American based business that would like to keep these traditions going. We were forged under the same hopes of opportunity and dreams of instilling unification through our constitutional-given right to bear arms. Cattleman Guns would like to present our members and Veterans with the highest respect and quality we can render. 

I grew up on a farm where we had all walks of creatures, but I am also a complete history nerd… the first time in American history where race didn't matter was when the cowboys were formed. 

So not only did I grow up with the principles of a farm life, seeing the hard work it takes every day from dust to dawn, learning that integrity and respect— I also want to remember who built this country. Without those settlers traveling out west—who knows where we would be.

So as a reminder from my childhood and from our history past, I named my company Cattleman Guns. 

Pneuwa is the name my brother came up with—he figured pneuwa—pneumatics, pneuwa is the name that represents the PCP side of my company. I am also a wholesale firearm importer so to distinguish my real firearms from my PCP, my brother came up with Pneuwa.

The manufacturer for my company is "Cattleman Guns Turkey" that is my licensed, patented, and registered manufacturing name in Turkey. 

I am not associated with any other company or manufacturing that has similar products. Yes, I took a design that someone poorly manufactured and brought it to the drawing table. However, we do offer services, upgrades, and repairs to products such as Pishtov, Sovran Air, Milano, and Retay. 

My brother is in the Army serving in Iraq as we speak. He was going to help me with this adventure but was deployed shortly after getting our manufacturing situated. My father is a retired Marine. My grandfather, US Navy, my other grandfather was in the Air Force. Each and every purchase from Cattleman Guns will donate 10% to the Wounded Warrior Project or the Semper Fi Fund. THANK YOU VETERANS AND TROOPS! We cannot show enough gratitude or respect to you and your family. 

All of my products come with a 1 Year Replace, Repair, Service Warranty. If you are not satisfied with your product that you received from us, Send it back! The last thing we want to do is disappoint a customer. As for our customer service—you can call, text, email, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram us at any point and we will return with promptness. When you call Cattleman Guns, there is no waiting to push 1 or 2 for customer service, push 3 for complaints, when you call, you will have a real person speaking with you immediately. If no one answers, we are on the line with another customer and do not want to be rude. We will call you back as quickly as we are capable of. 

Customer Feedback is VITAL to our company. We love hearing from you whether it is positive or negative. We cannot improve on our products without this feedback. This is why I have sent our products for honest reviews. We do not promote reviewers whatsoever. We have no control over what they say or do. 

We offer “Neighborhood Friendly” models with 700-900 FPS available 

Our stock rifles reach anywhere between 900-1100 FPS depending on the grain or pellet. I will say we built this rifle for hunting. I grew up in the woods, not with a chronograph. So she likes slugs and heavier grain pellets. If you are looking for better grouping and less velocity go with the neighborhood friendly version. 

I appreciate your time when reading this. I hope everyone’s family is doing well. If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you all for your support. We do lobby in DC for our 2nd Amendment Rights. I hope all of you can help join us! Stay Safe! ❤️🤍💙

It is Our Right,

Victoria Wilson🌈✨🌈

Cattleman Guns phone number is listed when you google search, or, at the bottom of Cattlemanguns.com

I am always happy to help! Please feel free to contact us at any time. If we do not pick up the first time, we are on the phone assisting another customer and will call you promptly after.

I'm looking for my first PCP, budget is in the $600-$700 range and for personal reasons, it has to have a hardwood stock. To be quite honest, I had never heard of your company in all my research until someone on Facebook mentioned it, a lot, in a lot of forums, even when it wasn;t relevant to the subject. 

Here's the thing, if I google your company now, pretty much all I see are a few youtube channels I don't really put any stock in and people talking about them on forums like this, nothing hard I would take to the bank.

For me at least, $600 is a lot of money, especially on a cash sale, I'm extremely hesitant to take a risk on one of your rifles, another freak pandemic or something or your cut off from your suppliers over seas and then what?