• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
IMO, cats are wild animals that, if you choose to live with them you do so under the terms of a Truce you mutually agree on. But they’ll always remain oriented on the other side of Domestic.

A dog, OTOH, is born innately a part of the pack Human, their feral self left far behind. We belong together.

All my truces with domesticated animals are solely on my, strict, terms. Truces with all others are subject to termination without notice.

Reactions: drpietrzak
IMO, cats are wild animals that, if you choose to live with them you do so under the terms of a Truce you mutually agree on. But they’ll always remain oriented on the other side of Domestic.

A dog, OTOH, is born innately a part of the pack Human, their feral self left far behind. We belong together.

All my truces with domesticated animals are solely on my, strict, terms. Truces with all others are subject to termination without notice.
No wild left here, about as domesticated as you can get...Mr. Milo's job is to relax my nerves so I can shoot better...and he is good at it!!!

20220918_110826.jpg