• Cats use a litter box

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I hate pets

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a doogsman.

16698625495122141340623.jpg

I love them both. However, if I ever get another pet, it will be a cat. Much less trouble than a dog.

Not to mention that my neighbor's (more than a few) dogs are my "pets" as I give them all "treats" every morning. If I don't, they will keep barking until I do! (chuckle)

They are actually part of my "security system" as I can tell by their bark(s) when I need to go outside and check to see what is going on.

However, cats are much easier to care for, especially when you have to be gone for a while. Not to mention that I grew up with the best cat in the world.

To each their own and I won't admonish anyone for loving their pet. No matter what it is. (love to you all)

Reactions: maxtrouble
I'm a dog person for sure. I had a cat, named Effex. good cat, got lots of pests, quiet, but always wandered. Never could rely on what it would do next.

The dog named Daiztate, great dog. Tough ole sonnufagun, reliable, loyal and always stayed where ya put him. A bit of a bark to him though.

Disclaimer, I've never had the above "pets". But I have this dog! And she loves my Marauder!!! She doesn't care if it's got bolt action.

20221101_105941.jpg