• A dog's the bollocks

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Cats use a litter box

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I hate pets

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha ha ha! We have two cats, had a dog for 12 years, and two cats before that. When the kids were still at home, had various fish and caged animals. My wife and I have decided that when these two cats are gone to the "big litter box in the sky", we are done with pets...want to replace all of our furniture, and do not want any more animals tearing it up.

Is a stinky litter box a good thing?

IMG_4212.GIF
IMG_4213.JPG

After having dogs my whole life and having to put them down or find them dead, I may take time off after my 18 year old beagle finally gives up the ghost.
Also, never really been a cat guy. Had this one I got as a "hey can you watch my cat for a few weeks while I move?" She was 3 then... she's 20 now. Been a good cat and plays like a dog, but now she's senile, diabetic, and pisses everywhere BUT her litter box. I'm ready to take her in and put her down but the ole lady says no. That's fine, she pees on her shoes anyways!

When I was young I grow up in a city/community all the kids with pure bread - working dogs, and we were all like competing who knows to train them to the most possible, like the army or police dogs. I had Rottweilers.
Then I got married, we got kids, moved to Canada, no more dog in a house.
Kids were growing with any kind of animals around the house and I introduced them the cats. After several cats generations my boys grown up and the cats chasing ME now all day long. The last two young females are stray cats got them from farmlands, and I trained them well. Nothing comes or flies close to my walnut threes, if any pass through and up on the three, here comes my job to bring those down still alive ......... and the brutal game begins.