• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

CASA GP hits it out of the park

Just got home from the CASA State GP. All I can say is wow. What a fantastic event. I certainly enjoyed the weekend. What a perfect time of year. Blue skies, Everything was green, and temps in the low 70’s. Weather couldn’t have been more perfecterer. The shoot was challenging, with intermittent gusts. Food was great, Pat! The whole team was so hospitable. Camping was awesome with great people too. I hope this becomes a new tradition in January for them. From what I heard, one of the best turnouts for their GP in a long time. Bravo on a Jobbes well done. (Pun intended), and John, Al, and please forgive me if I missed someone.

Garrett

IMG_7205.jpeg

Thank you very much to the CASA club for hosting such a fantastic GP event this past weekend! It was well worth the travel to shoot at such a well set up course that put the "field" into field target. Beautiful weather and I had a fantastic time hanging out with other like-minded shooters before, during and after the matches while camping. I was very happy to see some great springer shooting and competition there as well!