Carry your Air with Style!

Industri Direct_1600x3000_SA RANGE BAG_1.jpg

SA MAJOR RANGE BAG

Is designed specifically for The MAJOR 6,8 L air tank, but can be used with other similar sized tanks ≈ 7 L. The SA MAJOR RANGE BAG protects the tank while providing comfortable carrying by hand or on the shoulder and enhancing the filling experience since it lies roll free on the table (bench) or stands steadily on the ground beside you.

Specifications​

• Size: 6.8 liter air tank.
  • Fabric: 4-way stretch neoprene and polyester webbing handle with plastic rail reinforcement.
  • Zipper: Durable zipper YKK size 8.
  • Bottom: Reinforced with silicon print dampening.
  • SA camo pattern and black monogram.

READ MORE!

Industri Direct_1600x3000_SA RANGE BAG_2.jpg

Industri Direct_1600x3000_SA RANGE BAG_3.jpg

Industri Direct_box_SA RANGE BAG1.jpg

Not too shabby. This isn’t a cheap bag, but won’t cost an arm and a leg. It appears to be competitively priced with higher-end quality tank bags. I like that there is some valve protection in the padded flip down cover. When someone buys one I’d love to hear about the quality of materials used to make this bag.

IMG_4482.jpeg

Utah Airguns was carrying this bag for $120 (??) for a while but lately haven't been able to find it here in the US. Too pricy to buy direct from SA once you add in shipping ( $149.00 + ~$62 = ~$212 ). I like the looks of the bag and have been considering grabbing a couple for both my tanks.
I inquired at UA when they were listed as out of stock on their website but taking backorders. There was no guess as to when they might be in stock so I chose to wait and now they're not listed at all. I don't remember what UA was charging for shipping.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Utah Airguns was carrying this bag for $120 (??) for a while but lately haven't been able to find it here in the US. Too pricy to buy direct from SA once you add in shipping ( $149.00 + ~$62 = ~$212 ). I like the looks of the bag and have been considering grabbing a couple for both my tanks.
I inquired at UA when they were listed as out of stock on their website but taking backorders. There was no guess as to when they might be in stock so I chose to wait and now they're not listed at all. I don't remember what UA was charging for shipping.
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the SA Major Range Bag from Scandinavian Arms. We understand your concerns regarding the availability and pricing, especially when it comes to international shipping.

At www.Scandinavianarms.com, we strive to make our high-quality products accessible to airgun enthusiasts worldwide. While it's true that purchasing directly from us involves international shipping costs.

Of course you can get the best price by buying directly through retailers.

Here is a link to our current retailers: https://www.scandinavianarms.com/retailers

Hope you find what you looking for.

Ps we will also contact Utah regarding their out-of stock.

Have a great day!

Scandinavian arms

Damn... some people have more dollars than sense and have never had to live hand to mouth...

All my best!

Kerry

Hello Kerry

You know, they say money can't buy happiness, but it can definitely buy some awesome airgun accessories – which is pretty much the same thing, right? 😉

Living hand to mouth? Absolutely, especially if we're talking about hand to mouth of a shooting glove while aiming with one of our top-notch airguns! And in all seriousness, we understand everyone's financial journey is different.

Have a great day!

Scandinavian arms

I bought one from UA when they had them in stock. I can attest to their quality, features, and thoughtful design. I also love the fact that it has padding for the valve area. I’m using it with my Omega 74 cf (6.8L) SCBA tank with HP3 valve. Fits perfectly!

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/sa-tank-bag.1296318/