Carry your Air with Style!

I don't know what to make of your second pic. I'm going to Hell!

View attachment 440793
I’ve seen bucket tank totes before and the biggest flaw is the bottom of the tank isn’t secured and the tank can tilt within the bucket. I use a 1 gallon bucket epoxied onto the bottom of the larger bucket, carefully centered, then when dry I lock it in with low expanding spray foam made for windows and doors. The tank never tilts.

Didn’t mean to detract from the Scandinavian Arms tank tote. That is a sweet tote and if I had gotten into this hobby at a younger age when I wasn’t on a cane I would definitely consider that tote, especially with all the gear this hobby involves

Price seems quite reasonable for this type of item if it is high quality, which this does seem to be.

I travel often for work and learned early on to invest in high quality luggage. The $250 high-end roller duffel instead of the $50 roller duffel from walmart or similar. You think you are being thrifty and wise getting the $50 one because they both do the same thing, right? Wrong. The cheap luggage will rip at the seams, zippers will break, wheels will lock up or fall off. You'll end up having to buy that $50 piece of luggage every year or two while the $250 luggage would still be going strong a decade or more later. So more money spent in the long run and of course having to deal with all the hassle of the cheap gear breaking on you at the worst possible times.

Some people understand such investments. Others do not. To each their own.