Carry your Air with Style!

According to another thread, UA dropped this product back in Dec. 2023 and Northeast Airguns doesn't carry it either. Looks like you need to update your list of retailers here in the US.
Thanks for the feedback. We are in contact with them. Have a great day!

Reactions: scottg0814
Please let us know if you have any tips on vendors! :) Have a great day!
Sure, have you considered contacting Airguns of Arizona, Northeast Airguns, or maybe Pyramyd Air? Several AGN sponsors may be decent candidates. Personally I’d aim for the shops with good looking websites. The three I’ve named have good looking websites IMO and should generate a decent amount of traffic daily. You all have taken great photos of your products. It is fitting for the great product photos to be showcased and sold on good looking, well thought out, and easy to navigate sites.

Reactions: Scandinavian Arms
Sure, have you considered contacting Airguns of Arizona, Northeast Airguns, or maybe Pyramyd Air? Several AGN sponsors may be decent candidates. Personally I’d aim for the shops with good looking websites. The three I’ve named have good looking websites IMO and should generate a decent amount of traffic daily. You all have taken great photos of your products. It is fitting for the great product photos to be showcased and sold on good looking, well thought out, and easy to navigate sites.
Thanks for great tips and thoughts! We will check this out!

Damn... some people have more dollars than sense and have never had to live hand to mouth...

All my best!

Kerry
Kerry, maybe the reason some people have more dollars to spend on quality gear like this is because they have lived hand to mouth in the past but had enough sense to figure out how to stop living like that? "Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." Luke 6:38

I took one for the team and ordered one...I'll keep you guys posted.
So my bag arrived today, 12 days after ordering. That's pretty fast considering the distance. First impressions: it's very well built, has tons of storage, looks great and supports and protects well. Can be used standing or flat. Unfortunately, my valve must be higher profile then their valve, it won't zip closed at the top. I have a pretty common tank. Easy fix from a design standpoint, simply add a zipper to the very top with a 3 or 4 inch extension like a suitcase might have. That would allow it to accommodate the higher profile valve. (hint, hint).

But for my use it's still great. I was using a repurposed firewood carrier prior. I wanted to make one trip out to the backyard range. So the shoulder strap, compartments for ammo, chrono, glasses, whatever allow that. My hands (and pockets) are now free so that I can carry a rifle or two. No beverage holder, though so points off :).
IMG_5306.jpg
IMG_5307.jpg

So my bag arrived today, 12 days after ordering. That's pretty fast considering the distance. First impressions: it's very well built, has tons of storage, looks great and supports and protects well. Can be used standing or flat. Unfortunately, my valve must be higher profile then their valve, it won't zip closed at the top. I have a pretty common tank. Easy fix from a design standpoint, simply add a zipper to the very top with a 3 or 4 inch extension like a suitcase might have. That would allow it to accommodate the higher profile valve. (hint, hint).

But for my use it's still great. I was using a repurposed firewood carrier prior. I wanted to make one trip out to the backyard range. So the shoulder strap, compartments for ammo, chrono, glasses, whatever allow that. My hands (and pockets) are now free so that I can carry a rifle or two. No beverage holder, though so points off :).
View attachment 440165View attachment 440166
Glad to hear you're happy with the bag overall. Can you tell us how tall your tank is to the top of your valve?

@RCope Your valve looks taller than the Jubilee valve that comes with the Air Venturi tank. Thanks for pointing out the difference in dimensions between the tank and the bag.
It was bought from Pyramid Air during "Black Friday". DOM 2020, Wingman 74. I have a compressor so I bought the older model. You are correct, the newer valves look like the twist knob is horizontal. That may be enough for it to fit...

Please let us know if you have any tips on vendors! :) Have a great day!
If one of the several vendors I frequently buy from ever has your tank bag in stock, it’s going in my cart even if I’m just ordering pellets. We can’t buy them either calculated or by impulse if nobody we shop with has them. Wonderful product for us guys who travel with our guns. Looks perfect.

C’mon now! Tank in a bucket for me, baby!
IMG_7532.jpeg
IMG_7536.jpeg
IMG_7533.jpeg

And when mother nature calls while at the range, well, I’m all set!! The SA bag is gorgeous and all, but I can haul a lot of $heet in mine, right?!! Can the SA bag serve that purpose? Ha ha!!

Whooaa, wait a minute… if my bucket is now suddenly full, how do I now haul my tank? Guess I need one of these bags, after all!!