• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Carm magazines

~2 weeks since order, and shipped during the peak of the holiday shipping rush. Yes, this is very much to be expected.

The only sure things about CARM magazines is their high quality design, excellent quality of manufacture, and the fact that they will be shipped (posted) very quickly by Darko.

But after he ships them, the buyer is at the mercy of a couple of postal services, over which Darko has no control.

Some of my orders have just sailed right through and have gotten to me quickly (about 2-3 weeks). Others have fallen into a USPS black hole for a few weeks or more. But in the end all of my orders have eventually been delivered.

Patience is the only option.

I know these things come from a far piece down the road but how long does it take to get them. I ordered one on Dec 15th and it ain't here yet. Is this common?

Thanks

God Bless

Bobby

It is common at this time of year and with the issues at the USPS caused by the Postmaster. I'm waiting for some I bought on 12/4/20, and they're not here yet. I am confident they will arrive as all the others I ordered have.

I have had them arrive in 2-4 weeks before. He shipped the day after orders. 

That being said I have two packages from US eBay vendors shipped on 12/12 and 12/18 that haven’t arrived. The one shipped on 12/12 didn’t leave the original state (OH) until 12/30! The one shipped on 12/18 got from CA to NC, an hour from my house, in one day and is still sitting at that Post Office. Mail is slow right now all around.