• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

CARM magazines

For those who have ordered CARM magazines from Croatia, how long have your shipping times been? Ordered on 11/24, processed and sent on 11/27 (information from Croatia Post) When I check USPS tracking, it states "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment".
Obviously, I expect longer shipping time from Europe (although Krale manages it in 2-3 days - incredible!), but just curious how long it has taken others to receive theirs.
Not griping, just curious.

Thanks. I expect that much shipping times reading about the CARM mags. I assume I'll have more accurate USPS tracking info once the mags hit the U.S.
USPS tracking is hardly ever accurate. I've had that same message about USPS awaiting package when the package is already at my house. LOL

Have you used this tracking. I can track my carm purchase with it.

Yep, that's the one I've been using. Shows 13 days in transit so far.
Estimated date of arrival at Post Office is Dec 8-11th.

It's worth the wait. But I tried some knockout slugs in my Carm 177 magazines for my P35 recently and they did not work very well. I think the O-ring used to hold pellets in place couldn't find a place it was supposed to be on the slugs. They worked better in the SPA magazines. I do not know if this is true for other slugs or calibers.
Yes Ive had the same experience with a few different magazines, they do not work well with slugs. He does make slug specific mags but there limited to a few rifles.

Every time I’ve ordered, no longer than 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. I have ordered several times with no issues- got mags for Air Arms -Daystate - Benjamin Marauder- All work excellent.

I just ordered at the around The 15th of November- some new 20cal mags for new Maurader - just came 3 days ago.
IMG_1015.jpeg