CARM magazines for new Brocock?

Scouring old threads has proven to be inconclusive. So, do the CARM magazines work in a Brocock Sniper XR that uses the new style "flip" cover magazines? I have read YES they do, and I have read NO they don't. Does any one know with certainty?
I have found Cram mags work in both my HR and XR. The factory megs do not crossover.

im wondering if a newer magazine could be modified so the rail on the bolt probe could pass through " cut a groove " ?
I would be much easier to just file the rail off the bolt, then the new mags would work. I'm not a real fan of Brocock mags, they seem to be hit or miss, but I ended up 2 for 3 with them, so not too bad. The Carm mags are the cat's arse, and I love them.

I would be much easier to just file the rail off the bolt, then the new mags would work. I'm not a real fan of Brocock mags, they seem to be hit or miss, but I ended up 2 for 3 with them, so not too bad. The Carm mags are the cat's arse, and I love them.
by leaving the blade on the bolt you should be able to use both mags was my thinking