Carm Magazines first impressions.

WOW,WOW and double WOW. Just got some Daystate Huntsman Classic .177s in for Darko at Carm. I buy and sell a lot of better grade knives, mostly autos and folders. The way I judge them is by how smooth the actions are. My favorites are Zero Tolerance flippers that have been tuned, they are butter smooth. Well these magazines are double butter smooth. Here are some pictures and a video of them. They are a fourth the cost od Daystate magazines and custom color offered. The small one is 10 rounds and the larger are 14 rounds. Unfortunately Darko doesn't offer all brands, I need some for my FX 400 but they are not in his wheel house.
tim

IMG_4385[1].JPG

IMG_4389[1].JPG

IMG_4390[1].JPG

IMG_4391[1].JPG

IMG_4392[1].JPG

I have CARM magazines for my Avenger and my 177 and 22 caliber P35s. They are well made and easy to load. I like the O-ring that keeps the pellets from rattling in the magazine. They will not take as long a pellet as my SPA or Avenger magazines but the different is not great. My P35-22 Carm magazines also would not hardly take the mangled SPA pellets I was trying to use for sound tests on a moderator today (about the only thing these pellets are good for). The pellets were too poorly shaped to fit into the well made Carm magazines. I see no need for a single round loader when I have a Carm magazine - but they offer single round loaders too.

WOW,WOW and double WOW. Just got some Daystate Huntsman Classic .177s in for Darko at Carm. I buy and sell a lot of better grade knives, mostly autos and folders. The way I judge them is by how smooth the actions are. My favorites are Zero Tolerance flippers that have been tuned, they are butter smooth. Well these magazines are double butter smooth. Here are some pictures and a video of them. They are a fourth the cost od Daystate magazines and custom color offered. The small one is 10 rounds and the larger are 14 rounds. Unfortunately Darko doesn't offer all brands, I need some for my FX 400 but they are not in his wheel house.
tim

View attachment 317800

View attachment 317801

View attachment 317803

View attachment 317804

View attachment 317805

I had a ZT055BLK that was absolute glass once lubed/tuned. Been thinking about a Carm mag for my Diana Bandit.

Reactions: Hw9720