Carm magazine for a Daystate Revere .177cal

Bought some Carm magazines here the other day. Fit perfectly.
Fast delivery from Croatia.

With singleshot feeder
xM8ZSgah.jpg

With 10 shot magazine
aYZ0c0dh.jpg

As far as slugs goes...I am a ZANman...

can you remove the magazine actuator from a daystate if only CARM mags are to be used...or will it impact the cocking of the pcp
I assume you are referring to the actuator pin in the receiver. Yes, it can be removed and replaced with a plug. But, it's not necessary, as the CARM mag has sufficient clearance in the bottom for the pin, so it will not damage anything to leave it in place.

Reactions: anirudh
I got one of the Single Shot Loaders for my AV Avenger.25 He made it specifically for me as no one had ordered one for that gun yet. He already had .177 and .22 cal. loaders so it was just a matter of a bigger hole for the .25. This unit also works on several other guns. But it has to be made for either Left or Right.
IMG_2322.JPG

Mine showed up in <7 days and it works great.

Randy

The Mag can be inserted from either side into the gun, but the mag itself is made to go in one way or the other, not both ways .You specify which one you want. They are Mirror images of each other. They locate off the back end of the barrel that sticks out. The cutout on the Mag is U shaped so it slides over the barrel protrusion and is indexed in position like that.

Randy

Reactions: anirudh
The Mag can be inserted from either side into the gun, but the mag itself is made to go in one way or the other, not both ways .You specify which one you want. They are Mirror images of each other. They locate off the back end of the barrel that sticks out. The cutout on the Mag is U shaped so it slides over the barrel protrusion and is indexed in position like that.

Randy
ok...hes shipped them..let me check once they arrive

Not to sidetrack this thread but I see the single shot loaders are available with and without O rings for some models. Has anyone found a benefit to one style or the other?
O-ring keeps pellet/slug in loader if You are loading so that gun is inclined. I have single shot loader for FX Dreamline, without O-ring, and have experienced projectile moving out from loader a bit. But just enough that closing loader is not possible. Gun was maybe around 6-7 degrees in incline.

Reactions: weehooker
got one each CARMs in slug and hi capacity versiions...they are really good ..no jams etc..smooth cycling when shooting..for my daystatae huntsman classic 177 FAC.BTW do i have to remove the magazine activator as shown below if i wish to use only the CARMs...as suggested by a friend who also suggested using a CARM with the activator pin might lead to damage to this activator..is this correct?

View attachment 346889
Good question. Hopefuly someone in the know will comment. I am getting ready to order some mags for my Air Wolf. I am following these CARM threads for reliable info. I just lost the small 6x1.5mm coil spring on one of my Daystate mags, rendering it useless. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement spring?

Good question. Hopefuly someone in the know will comment. I am getting ready to order some mags for my Air Wolf. I am following these CARM threads for reliable info. I just lost the small 6x1.5mm coil spring on one of my Daystate mags, rendering it useless. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement spring?
try locally..hardware store etc.BTW i once stripped my daystate mag to change its o ring..took me 2 days to get this crappy spring mounted back...swore never to do it again as along as i can help it.:cool:

Reactions: orangeokie