• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Carm delivery time?

I ordered some Carm single shot loaders back in September. Darko shipped within a couple of days but since 9/16 they’ve been in Zagreb with a “Processed Through Facility” status per the tracking number. I would think they would have moved by now. For those who have ordered from Darko, does that seem normal? Should I even expect to be able to track them past Zagreb?

3 recent CARM orders:

9/24 order was received on Saturday (10/10):

9/5 order was received first week in Oct.;

9/1 order has not yet been received, and still shows processed through facility, Zagreb on 9/4/20 (and not yet received by USPS).

So I am considering it (at least) temporarily lost. I've had a few international mail orders get really messed up in the last few (COVID) months. One showed up about 3 months later!😖 Of course there is virtually no visibility in the 'tracking' to either the seller nor the buyer when they are in limbo.

If the order is proceeding as expected you will see something like " Processed Through Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" when it hits the U.S. Note that "Processed Through" doesn't really mean what normal folks would think. It essentially means arrived at a Customs point. Sometimes I have seen that 'processed through' takes 1-2 months for international shipments (once again, with no real chance of visibility through tracking). When you get lucky, the next item you will likely see is something like " Arrived at USPS Regional Facility JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER", and if you see that you can start smiling because your package will be getting to you pretty soon.

Seems like international shipping through the mail system is just more of a cr@pshoot now (COVID) than it even was before. You pays your money, you takes your chances.

Thanks - that's about what I was expecting I guess. I've seen the internal USPS get balled up too - 3 weeks from central Ohio to west Tennessee. Hoping for some positive movement soon - I guess if it hasn't arrived in a couple of months I'll contact the USPS and ask them what I should do . I don't expect that to help much either of course.

Good morning guys (at least here :) ) , i am sorry about delays but there is nothing i can do at the moment, if i ask at the post office they say everything is OK and i can claim official search only after 60 days from the shipping date (but it usually arrives before that). Actually i did not have many lost shipments but some sent at the start of Covid crisis showed up after few moths.

I can offer to resend the magazines before the 60 days period passes with promise to send the second shipment back but that is worst solution because USPS shipping rates are relatively high compared to the ones i pay.

Doing best i can to ship within 1-2 days after i receive order (except orders received Friday afternoon that can be shipped earliest on Monday morning) and after that post lottery starts as you can see because there is no exact order in receiving them.

I have checked with courier services and shipping rates are really too high, in most cases higher than the value of the shipment.

I hope things will go better and i will keep doing my part of the job as i did before.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

Darko

Darko,

I hope that nothing in my post above was seen as the least bit negative towards you, your service or the quality of your products.

I fully agree with the poster above that you ship very quickly after an order is placed.

I also fully agree that any issues with the delivery of your products are due to the postal systems, which never had 'great' service or visibility, but are now even worse due to worldwide COVID-19 issues.

My experience with your magazines is limited as I am pretty newly back to shooting air rifles. Based on the high regard for your product voiced on this forum, I have now placed 3 orders with you. And I do not anticipate that those will be the last orders I place.

Thank you!

Darko - I certainly mean nothing negative toward you at all. You DID ship very fast. Once you ship it out of your hands and not much you can do. I just wanted to see if the long delay in Zagreb was normal which I thought it might be. I know here in the US our postal system is sporadic and sometimes amazingly slow and inept. They use Covid as the reason but I think that’s not the whole story. Same thing going on in your country and around the world it seems. Let’s let it play out and see what happens. Thanks again for the products you offer and your fine service.

Thanks ronmcc4, that point in tracking takes most time usually and i can't be sure where the shipment actually is. It might be waiting to be shipped abroad or waiting at the entrance to US. 

Few shipments are "sitting" in New York for three weeks already without moving.

I don't know what is the situation with Covid in US but I guess they have problems with less workers. 

Things are functioning almost normally here in Croatia (I hate words "new normal" because it is not normal in any way) and postal service works ok. 

Patience is all that's required. Carm products are awesome!

Agreed. Great service, and great products.

In my experience it was a bit like ordering from Krale. The delivery slow downs happened after the packages go to this country. I don't think my CARM order took more than a month though. Heck I had been on a waiting list to get a magazine from Daystate for 6 months that was going to cost 4 times as much. :p 

Have no worries. He shipped my magazines the next day and I was impatiently waiting for that tracking to change and getting mad at USPS for their delay. Then it finally arrived... I think it was only 3 weeks, so I was actually happy at the end once I realized it was within my expected time frame. It was well worth the wait too! I was happy with both my Pulsar and Uragan mags.

I was/am wanting to purchase a couple PP750 mags. But with the shipping times and not being comfortable sending funds overseas, I copped-out. Would be nice if they were available off eBay. Or if a couple members wanted to do a bulk purchase.

Quad82

I've dealt with Darko on multiple occasions and have not had any issues with sending funds to him.

Using a credit card, not a debit card of course, just in case

Regarding the shipping time

It is what it is

Ed

PS

The mags for the PP750 work flawlessly

Got my single shot loaders from Darko today! Yahoo! 😁

They left Croatia 9/15/2020 and arrived here 11/13/2020 - so basically 2 months. They sat in New York for 3 weeks as a part of that. And, USPS tracking still says they are in New York so even the tracking falls apart at some point. If you have things ordered from Darko and they haven't arrived just be patient - the problem isn't Darko at all. He ships quickly. The issue is the mail delivery. I think postal services world-wide are having a major problem delivering things on time right now.