Carm 12 round magazine for Notos

Got my two 12 shot Carm LH magazines!View attachment 385029
Love how smoothly the loading wheel turns and that it has a shot count! Really excited to use these and quit dropping those tiny OEM mags haha
Love it. I just got my 3 today. have not had a chance to shoot them yet, but have loaded one, smooth.

Reactions: EmptyTin_Tim
Carm mags work great, when the Notos doesn't cause them to jam. I ordered 2 twelve and 2 ten round, right hand models, on August 18th and got them Thursday the 31, to Texas via Croatia post. Nice thing is you can order them configured to insert from the right side like my Umarex Gaulett II does. Beware that inserting from the right side with the oversized mags may block your view of a optic mounted on a 45 degree mount for the right side.

Carm mags work great, when the Notos doesn't cause them to jam. I ordered 2 twelve and 2 ten round, right hand models, on August 18th and got them Thursday the 31, to Texas via Croatia post. Nice thing is you can order them configured to insert from the right side like my Umarex Gaulett II does. Beware that inserting from the right side with the oversized mags may block your view of a optic mounted on a 45 degree mount for the right side.

So, are you saying that you get jams with them on the Notos? How often?

I get a jam maybe every 70 shots with my tuned factory mags that cost me $12 each.

So, are you saying that you get jams with them on the Notos? How often?

I get a jam maybe every 70 shots with my tuned factory mags that cost me $12 each.
Hello all. Well yes and no. I have terrible jamming (every other to every shot) with three different Umarex Mags. The only pellet I had that was close to reliable was with a 49 gr. wadcutter. The others just tilt and jam. I ordered the Carms and it was greatly improved, but I still get a jam every 5-8 shots. The quality of the mags were excellent. My problem is with the leade into the rifling of my barrel and it has a sharp lip and rough exterior. I should have sent it back, but I didn't want to part with it. I figured I could repair it myself and I still feel that I will be able to correct it. The Notos is the best bang for the buck that I am aware of. My barrel is ok, as I can shoot 5 rounds through the same hole at 25 yards. I just wanted to know what it took to remove the barrel.

The Carms I ordered were RH (right hand). They insert into the Notos from right to left, opposite of the factory mags. I wanted it that way because my Gaulett II is inserted that way and I preferred it. The guide rails and magnet are in the proper places for the mags to work perfectly. It was just a matter of choice.

I read the procedure to remove the barrel somewhere else and really just needed confirmation that the description I read was correct. I have the proper tools and knowledge to actually repair the barrel, once it is removed.

I have no regrets about buying the Carms. They are far better quality and the increased capacity was worth the cost and wait. I hope that explained my situation a little better.

Reactions: Firewalker
Hello all. Well yes and no. I have terrible jamming (every other to every shot) with three different Umarex Mags. The only pellet I had that was close to reliable was with a 49 gr. wadcutter. The others just tilt and jam. I ordered the Carms and it was greatly improved, but I still get a jam every 5-8 shots. The quality of the mags were excellent. My problem is with the leade into the rifling of my barrel and it has a sharp lip and rough exterior. I should have sent it back, but I didn't want to part with it. I figured I could repair it myself and I still feel that I will be able to correct it. The Notos is the best bang for the buck that I am aware of. My barrel is ok, as I can shoot 5 rounds through the same hole at 25 yards. I just wanted to know what it took to remove the barrel.

The Carms I ordered were RH (right hand). They insert into the Notos from right to left, opposite of the factory mags. I wanted it that way because my Gaulett II is inserted that way and I preferred it. The guide rails and magnet are in the proper places for the mags to work perfectly. It was just a matter of choice.

I read the procedure to remove the barrel somewhere else and really just needed confirmation that the description I read was correct. I have the proper tools and knowledge to actually repair the barrel, once it is removed.

I have no regrets about buying the Carms. They are far better quality and the increased capacity was worth the cost and wait. I hope that explained my situation a little better.

Thanks very much for the detailed reply. I too believe that the feeding problem on mine is the sharp edge on the breech of the barrel. The O-Ring is very close to the breech so you will need to be careful in chamfering the chamber entry area. I haven't done it yet.

Removing the barrel is very simple. They start showing how to remove the barrel at about 4:20 on the slider. He is removing the factory moderator, so that part won't apply. I am going to add a second grub screw in the extra threaded hole in the receiver and drill an access hole in the shroud to install / remove it. I have no desire to remove the factory moderator at this time. Be sure not to use a ball end allen key when removing the grub screws as the tip can break off in the screw.

Reactions: RAMJET66

Keep in mind that the outer screw is pretty easy to remove but the bottom grub is glued in and you may need heat and torque to remove it. Make sure you use a tight fitting wrench, if it's loose. you may cam out.

Hey guys just a heads up the guy who made the normal Notos magazine holder just released a design for the 12 shot CARM mag! He said he had to redesign it since the carm uses plastic for the sides unlike oem or Avenger style

Reactions: Perle
Got my two 12 shot CARM mag holder installed. You do need to slide it on from the front/back of the rail, it can't expand to "clip on" from the top. Had to take off my laser/light to install. You slip on then mag holder has a long bolt that goes in between in the picatinny rail slots. (Reason for hole shown in 1st photo-put screwdriver through that)

The mags do click in and stay well. 20231027_164901.jpg20231027_164915.jpg