• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Carm 12 round magazine for Notos

Just got my carm mag today and the oem is going in the trash
20230705_143509.jpg
20230705_141734.jpg

sorry empty tin,:cry:,,,, I do not even have my gun yet, it shipped Monday
my past experience with spa mags,, I know they are el-cheapos of low expectations, so ordered mags same day,, right after I ordered the Notos
I already have rings and a Veyron 3-12x44 waiting for something put under them :cool:
I have Darko mags for my SPA P-15 .25 cal from a couple of yrs ago (y)

Just a matter of preference (Some users with large parallax wheel prefere RH)
That confuses me... I thought they had RH for PP750 and LH for Notos because PP750 has right hand cocking/loading of mag and Notos has left hand cocking/loading.

The CARM magazine has a magnet in the bottom like the OEM Notos mag too so I feel if you order the wrong one the magnet plus those grooves would prohibit you from loading your RH mag in a Notos.

Please correct me if I'm wrong (I am one of the ones on the waiting list for CARM to open up from summer break on the 17th to place my order).

Also just a heads up, I have an Avenger and love my 2 magazine holder by this seller:

And I emailed asking if he is going to make Notos magazine holders, too.

I also said there are so many people using that 12 shot CARM mag that it would probably sell well if he also made those.

He was already planning to make OEM holder but said he was placing an order for CARM as well so he can make a holder! I told him order the LH version for same reasons I said above.

I suggested he make a 2 mag holder for OEM and a 1 mag holder for CARM because the Notos shoots 21-28 on a fill and that way you can have one in the gun then the respective mags in the holders to total roughly that shot/fill. Have all pellets and air on board!

That confuses me... I thought they had RH for PP750 and LH for Notos because PP750 has right hand cocking/loading of mag and Notos has left hand cocking/loading.

The CARM magazine has a magnet in the bottom like the OEM Notos mag too so I feel if you order the wrong one the magnet plus those grooves would prohibit you from loading your RH mag in a Notos.

Please correct me if I'm wrong (I am one of the ones on the waiting list for CARM to open up from summer break on the 17th to place my order).
Both left and right side variants work in pp750 and Notos, magnet is at correct position always. As I said, just a matter of preference.