• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Carm 12 round magazine for Notos

Only overseas.
Great stuff though!

20230216_132052.jpg

Reactions: Farmplinker2
Reactions: Dairyboy
Yes the Notos mags from Carm have a magnet.
Sorry I don’t know anything about the Canadian mags.

Thanks for the magnet information.

Geezerhood, I have one of the mags from ebay Canada and it has worked flawlessly for me in my stock Notos. Probably put a couple hundred CP Dome pellets through it and no issues at all.

Thanks for the feedback on the 4thdlab mags from Ebay.

Do the Carm mags have the magnet in them like the factory Notos? If not, how do they line up with the bore and what keeps them in place?

Also curious if anyone has tried one of these Notos compatible mags from Canada? There was only one feedback posted on YouTube that said it jammed in their gun.

View attachment 364879
Hi, I am the owner of the 4thdlab eBay shop. We are always there to resolve any issues with our products.

We had a few instances where user inserted the mag backwards and therefore causing malfunctions. Please feel free to reach out to me on eBay if you have any issues with the magazines.

I bought two of the Canada mags for the Chaser and they work fine BUT they are a PITA to load

I had few people complaining the pellet falls through when loading. The preferred way to load is to keep the magazine vertically when inserting the pellets. This way they won't fall out from the other side. Let me know if you have any other issues.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1