Cargo ships and Airguns, holding supply up?

Doesnt make any difference which coast your on, both are backed up with ships waiting to unload. Dont have enough trucks and drivers to haul away the containers sitting at the dock so no place to put the containers taken off the ships! Manpower shortage also, to few working on the docks. Also the foreign ports dont have any empty containers to fill up, they are all sitting on ships waiting to be unloaded...and the circle continues,............

I ordered a new valve for my air tank from PA 2 months ago. Called late last week to cancel, only to hear it would be shipped the next day. Apparently, it's been sitting on a ship outside LA, just made it to PA. The pellets from that order arrived this week from Draper, UT (wonder who that is??). Getting supplies isn't all that easy for anything these days. Multiple supply chains completely screwed up.

IMG_20211002_123628_01.1633361910.jpg

Was at Safeway the other day

It is my understanding that most of the shipping delays are due to the truck drivers that are sitting at home collecting money from the Biden democrats!!

That hand out is over has been since September beginning now picture a slinky stretched to its breaking point that is our supply chain from overseas. Now I’m not saying we should manufacture everything-here on our shores but what do we produce? Now you have that slinky stretched from here to mainland china, Malaysia,Thailand, and its not a slinky ready for use any more. As to quit buying everything what exactly can you buy in bulk anymore? That ship (pun intended) is still sailing waiting to get unloaded