Carette HPA Compressor help

Owned my Carette about 18 months and it has always done the job filling my carbon filled tanks well to 4500 PSI. Only other problem I have had with it is blowing burst disc every 3 or 4 times I use it. I normally refill my 66CF carbon tank when the psi reaches about 3000 psi. It takes about 1/2 hour to fill it back to 4500 psi. The Carette has just over 11 hours on it and I change the oil at 5 hours as the owners manual suggested. Recently when I was filling my "66" it seemed to pump a little slower that it use to. This time I was filling at 2700 psi instead of the 3000 psi I usually refilled at. After 45 minuets the fill tank and compressor gauge was only at 3500 psi I shut it down and shut the carbon tank off so I wouldn't lose any air. I then relieved the pressure on the compressor and alfa filter. Three hours later I started the charge back up but left the pressure relief vales cracked until the machine warmed up. Then I closed the valves I left cracked and opened up the tank valve to accept air. From this point on the carette did not build up any pressure so I shut it down. The belt is fine and spins the compressor flywheel well and no unusual noise. Joe recommended I check for a leak but I cannot find any with soapy water and don't hear any either. The carette still does not build up any pressure. I did check the burst disc and that was ok. I'm wondering if it could be a problem with the pressure gauge on the compressor? If anyone else has had this problem or knows how to cure it I would appreciate any help you could give me before I get back to Joe. 

Believe I found the "no pressure problem. Out from the bottom of the pressure gauge / auto shut off is a 4 terminal cable that goes into the side of the Control box. This must of vibrated loose from its male connector. It was still attached to the male connector but had backed off enough to not have a good contact and not able to communicate with the control box. As soon as I seated it the pressure started to build and was able to fill the 66cf tank to 4500 psi. 😀