Careful when deciding to get into PCP!!!'s

Well I guess I’m fortunate enough to have escaped the addiction part of it somehow. It’s been five or six years since the marauder and hill pump, and I only have eight rifles, nine pistols and a Alkin compressor lol! And a deep itch for a .177 Red Wolf or a .22 Safari, thanks to the enablers who keep posting the outrageous groups at 100+ yards. I suggest a conservative balanced approach to the hobby like I took lol!

It's easy to do. Texan, AV Avenger, compressor, two scopes, two sets of 11MM rings and mounts, assorted pellets. About $1700 that I counted in only a couple of weeks. That isn't counting anything but the 2 rifles and compressor, so probably north of $2K.

I was ready to graduate from break action, but not sure I was that ready. I still grab my Benjamin for yard work.

I understand.

LtFireman, you are only happy while feeding your PCP addiction, have a cookie from Bioharzardman 🍪 while you think about a Coltri or Alkin compressor or a more expensive Bauer😋 to fill a new Taipan Veteran standard 22 or Uragun or Cricket or Weihrauch or Zboria or Priest/Prophet or,,, a semi auto Huben

I saw a couple of March scopes in the classifieds

Years ago (I don't recall when) I got my first PCP - a Benji Disco, to replace my beloved 8-pump Benji-Sheridan .20 that did yeoman's service for several decades. It was awesome, and I was hooked. In less than a year, I'd purchased a Condor SS, then a bunch of upgrades, and then - nothing! That Condor worked for me for *years* - I was not an addict like you schmoes! Then, all of a sudden I had an SK-19, a Brocock Bantam, an R5M, two Leshiy 2s, an Alkin... Hey, I'm still in control, I can quit anytime... ;-)

GsT

That's only the start. My wife and I split accounts three years ago because of airguns. She has over $50k and I have only 10k in my savings accounts; and we make the same amount and have the same bills too. (I would not say it was solely because of airguns, but the expensive strippers I like make up for about 10% of my lost money too.)