• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Careful when deciding to get into PCP!!!'s

It all started with a Hatsan 135 QE Carnivore Break barrel .30 for around $300. Now I have a Air Force Texan SS .30. THIS IS AN ADDICTION!! LOL I just cant stop buying upgrades and improvements and "necessary" items for my guns LOL I am close to $3500 in Air rifle items. While that doesn't seem like a lot that is just within the first 3 months. I NEED AN INTERVENTION HAHA. What i really need is another PCP LOL Maybe a .22 to plink with!!!

The very reason I gave up PCPs. Spent more money and time on preparing than shooting.

Break-barrels rule.

"Break-barrels rule." may be true as you've said but the PCP sets the standard once you take the plunge. Crossing over the "dark side" is a never ending trip that can/has lead into a money pit but it's worth it if you can keep up with it financially. When all has been said and done and the push has turned into a shove, I can always depend on my RX2 in .22, my Beeman R10 in .20 or my FWB124D in .177. As the sun was going down, I pulled out my FX Streamline in .22 and it's always great knowing how effortless it is shooting it and gittin hur done without breaking a sweat.