Card Splitting Challenge - Sept 2023

Last cut of the month. 18 yds Daystate Huntsman classic .177 Bushnell on 15X. Earlier in the week was splitting them with m .177 R11.
tim

IMG_0263[1].JPG

Last cut of the month. 18 yds Daystate Huntsman classic .177 Bushnell on 15X. Earlier in the week was splitting them with m .177 R11.
tim

View attachment 393250
Yes the Daystate Huntsman are great air rifles. Here is a video of me shooting mine a .22 non regulated at 25 yards JSB 18gr., trying out a new video set up, looking thru a Hawke scope.

Reactions: Hw9720
Interesting? Do you turn that remotely?
Sortof. You have to have a stepper driver to turn the motor, but a stepper motor can turn really consistently. They have a lot of torque at low speeds. I am a nerd🤓 so I have a printed circuit board that I designed that I can just pull out and use. I just looked on eBay, and found this little stepper controller that appears to be a complete unit for a reasonable price if you want to play around with spinning things. You'd need a stepper motor. Here is a dinky little unit that runs off of 5V, so you could power this whole thing from a USB battery pack and put the target wherever you want. Just a thought...

Happy shooting!!!

• Love
Reactions: WoodWelder
Duckfish had his Sheridan H9 pistol at the range yesterday.
Whoa, does that thing pump hard?
Anywho, I thought I would get the C9a out for a quick 50 as long as I was pumping.
Most at three pumps (in the garage) some at four and a few at five.
Finishing, I put two playing cards up at 9 yards and shot seated, offhand??
Peeps..
Not to bad but I wish I knew how to lighten the trigger.

IMG_2479.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg