Carbon fiber sleeve

Can anyone tell me where to buy the carbon fiber sleeve to put over my STX barrel so I use it as a tensioner. Also the demissions I will need too. Thanks. I already have the carbon fiber insert. I’m looking for the the one to go over the metal housing. I have maverick 25 cal 700 mm 

I seen a few ppl have tried this out any reviews on if it helps. Thanks. 

Can anyone tell me where to buy the carbon fiber sleeve to put over my STX barrel so I use it as a tensioner. Also the demissions I will need too. Thanks.

I seen a few ppl have tried this out any reviews on if it helps. Thanks.

Since we don't know what gun, caliber and barrel length, it'll be hard to do that. But check with all of the "major" retailers. Some are available.

It all comes from China anyway maybe just buy it there and cut it yourself?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32762687991.html

Another way to tension your barrel is with a 14mm long bushing between the shroud and the block. I use Delrin but CF would be better.

Bushing needs to be slightly longer than the distance between your shroud and the block. Then when you tighten the shroud down it will put tension on the barrel.

I'm working on it for 5-6-700mm as we post. Just did a tester piece for the Impact with a CF shroud too. The breach endcap I attached to to the Cf for the Impact is from a Maverick. CF is 14mm X 20mm X 1000. Order it online and cut it to fit and your good to go. ER has a YT on this exact process.

Have fun.

Patrick

4.1649467799.jpg
6.1649467805.jpg