Carbon fiber bottles 50mm diameter?

I'm planning another BSA Super10 project. This next donor is another MKIII bull barrel. My first carbine was on this same model, but I kept the Luxfer aluminum bottle (50mm dia.) when I added the quick fill unit and I never paid much attention to bottle diameter. When I built my second carbine, it was on a MKII with the exposed barrel. That one I reworked the whole system and went to a Huma bottle regulator/quick fill and I made a plenum to delete the factory regulator. I bought a 220cc carbon fiber bottle and then made a custom shroud for it, but didn't pay attention to the bottle diameter (55mm dia.) since I made the shroud to fit. 

As I would prefer to keep the factory shroud unit while going to a larger capacity C/F bottle, I can't use a contemporary bottle as is typically sold for an FX which is 60mm in diameter. Has anyone run across a manufacturer that has C/F bottles 50mm in diameter? 

I have looked at my MKIII and anything larger than 50mm will not fit without a radical change to the shroud or remake it as an offset design. I realize most normal people probably haven't gone around measuring bottle diameters, but if anyone has run across a manufacturer that does a 50mm C/F bottle, please let me know.

I should probably clarify that the desire to go with a C/F bottle is primarily for weight savings, as the factory supplied bottles are built like a brick outhouse and weigh about the same. I have done a fairly broad search, but many listings for bottles often don't have dimensions, that's why I'm asking here.

Mark

Scott,

Sorry for the delay replying, currently working on a ship. The thread doesn't matter too much to me, I can machine an adapter if needed, but I believe the standard is M18x1.5. 

I had hopes of using a larger capacity bottle without resorting to alterations on the shroud, but I may have to fabricate one regardless of the bottle size in order to go C/F. I have an idea in mind and will have to test a way to put a concave trough in the underside of the shroud tube for clearance.

Mark

Google this: Dye Core 15ci 4500 psi bottlle

I purchased mine from Modern Combat Sports Co. UK -

It's only 15ci/.25 liter, but it is 4500 psi carbon fiber, 50mm od, 5/8 thread

Bought mine for around $175.00 US and used the PayPal 4 payment plan.

1107201626b_HDR.1611834375.jpg

0101211156_HDR.1611834395.jpg

I realise you're probably looking for a larger capacity, but this would be a start.

HTH

Vines

EDIT: here's one on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dye-Core-15-ci-0-25L-4500psi-Carbon-Tank-/392755148502