• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Carbon Fiber .30 cal Moderator

Just installed @OldSpook CF mod on my AEA HP SS plus .25 and now it’s really backyard friendly. Cycles fine with stock baffles in place and just measuring with a db meter app it went from 92db down to 83. Really like how it looks and can’t beat the price.
EA488469-F815-42EF-B35A-15379DD17061.jpeg
09171357-B864-4131-B818-1624D35B9E3E.jpeg

Waiting for ya to list a 30 cal moderator that can handle about 125fpe 😊
Don't wait on me for that. I could do it but I work in plastic. There is one on YouTube someone printed for a PB. It was awesome ... it was huge and heavy. If you want one that handles that kind of power you best look for something made out of metal. It will be lighter and easier on the eye.

Just installed @OldSpook CF mod on my AEA HP SS plus .25 and now it’s really backyard friendly. Cycles fine with stock baffles in place and just measuring with a db meter app it went from 92db down to 83. Really like how it looks and can’t beat the price. View attachment 333504View attachment 333506
THAT is a serious reduction in DB. I could use a few, I'm pushing the edge in my neighborhood or else I'm just paranoid.

Don't wait on me for that. I could do it but I work in plastic. There is one on YouTube someone printed for a PB. It was awesome ... it was huge and heavy. If you want one that handles that kind of power you best look for something made out of metal. It will be lighter and easier on the eye.
Pffffttt 125fpe is barely a .22 LR. It'd be fun to try