Carbine,sounds so much better to me than Bullpup,

I was making my P- rod pistol into a carbine.. felt Good, converted it to left hand bolt,ya even better.

Well that got me thinking about the Bullpup"craze"...now I can see why,short,compact and easy to swing, it is not a craze,but a practical format for hunting and :playing"....

I am still going to like a "pistol carbine" better...for now....For me it is like this.... the bolt,level Got to be in Front of me.

I see my "carbine" is a little less than 30"....that is compact enough....

Right now with my limit knowledge base the only advantages I can see for the Bullpup is power and maybe shot count,now that can be a great advantage for hunting and distance.....

For now I am happy with my "carbine"....in the future I am seeing visions of a Brocock....or something similar,truth-be-told,I use a hand pump,so more power will come at a price or prices...

I have a Prod carbine also. It has taken a lot of rats, mice and a few ground squirrels. 
But I too felt the need for a more powerful airgun. So I purchased the Zbroia Kozak FC 550. (FYI these are my first two PCPs) I’m enjoying the fit form and function of the Zbroia. But mannn does it use up the air. I am not fully set up with a convenient air source. 
I’ve been spoiled by the Prod. There will always be something bigger and better out there. But a person may not be able to use it to it full potential. 
1585587005_16077704795e82233dcbf017.02547384.jpeg

1585587050_16989811145e82236a3b5d02.16535419.jpeg

The Brococks are sweet... if you stick to their non bottle versions you can hand pump them. I can pressurized the Compatto with the pump but need an SCBA for the Bantam.

Agreed. I had 2 different Taipan's and while they are indeed accurate I just could not get used to shooting it. It wasn't comfortable for me.

My Compatto .177 is my favorite. With my custom (DIY) shroud it is super quite while putting out 18-19fpe. The Huma is adjusted to give me 40 shots at this level. The trigger is much better with the magnet mod I did. And it's 36" overall.

1585597428_13848381545e824bf48efb86.28228208.jpg

Well since this subject shifted to squirrels,I have to agree CA. ground squirrels can get Big,Fact is where I was "popping" them they were used to being lift alone,so were able to grow and grow,I had to get closer and use more fire power to get clean kills.....Northern Ca.....

Crows get big to....I never shoot them though,my Uncle Joe had a crow he taught to talk,sure it could only say a few words,butt they were important words,"Joe,where's the beer"!