Huben Carbine Conversion Kit for GK-1

I received an e-mail from Buck Rail this morning, it appears Terry already has a working prototype Carbine Conversion Kit in the works for the GK-1.

Image 12-5-23 at 6.18 AM.jpg

Looks like this could be a winner for those wanting to convert their GK-1 to a compact carbine with a folding stock. Personally, I'm really interested in the shroud that appears to have a full length Picatinny Rail on top and under the air cylinder.

And again, by definition, a "carbine" is a short rifle, not a pistol with a stock.
A pistol with a stock, is...a pistol with a shoulder stock. Started in WWII with a shoulder stock for the Government 1911, and the Browning High Power.

Mike
If Bruce Jenner can identify as a woman then this GK1 can identify as a carbine.

I received an e-mail from Buck Rail this morning, it appears Terry already has a working prototype Carbine Conversion Kit in the works for the GK-1.

View attachment 412513

Looks like this could be a winner for those wanting to convert their GK-1 to a compact carbine with a folding stock. Personally, I'm really interested in the shroud that appears to have a full length Picatinny Rail on top and under the air cylinder.
any update on this? I neeeeed it! Rly tho, it looks dope af!