Capybara Team !

Awesome gun! I own a .22. It’s not semi auto as was promised, but I still like the gun a lot. It came shooting a little hot for my needs...around 900fps with 18gr JSB and it was a little loud at this setting. A few minor hammer spring adjustments and I was able to turn down the speed to 860fps...a sweet spot for this gun. Noise level came down, shot count increased, and I’ve being shooting ragged holes at 45 yards easily! This gun is a keeper...I prefer this over a Colibri that I owned a few years ago. It’s a little thicker and heavier and feels very well made in my hands.

9ABDDDAB-1CA2-4DCE-A29A-281FC96D8B3D.1601909773.jpeg
4A0696B0-F0A1-4113-A5EF-F5D9AD261E95.1601909774.jpeg
0C27829E-C54B-4A43-99B8-030C1A8458E3.1601909776.jpeg

Very nice, very cool, I think this is the most beautiful bullpup airifle. I sent a email to Kalibrgun about semi-automatic kit but...they didn't answer.

Thanks guys!! It’s an awesome unique rifle for sure and thanks to the CZ barrel super accurate too! I also sent Kalibrgun a request for more infor on the semi auto kit and the different stock options they’ve marketed before...no response yet but I’ll keep trying. Being able to shoot this platform in semi auto will really change things and might dissuade me from going after a Leshiy 2 lol!!

Thanks guys!! It’s an awesome unique rifle for sure and thanks to the CZ barrel super accurate too! I also sent Kalibrgun a request for more infor on the semi auto kit and the different stock options they’ve marketed before...no response yet but I’ll keep trying. Being able to shoot this platform in semi auto will really change things and might dissuade me from going after a Leshiy 2 lol!!

👍