Can't wait to get my new Alkin Mariner

but until I save for it, I'm gonna try one of these Chinese import hand pumps & never spend $35.00 for a reseal kit for Hill MKIV again! I figure for a pump with 2 rebuild kits, I can't go wrong. 30 day return policy. Hill rebuild kit is usually $35.00 alone. 

There was like 20 of these hand pumps on Walmarts website. Now they seem down to 4-5 but all have great reviews. A ton of Yong Heng & clones. Someone posted a link to Alibaba so a group buy would be around $200.00 shipped. I'd try one for filling rifles if I wasn't going to be filling tanks.

Being I do plan on filling tanks, I'm just going to get the best compressor I found at $2800 for me as I can pick it up when I have the cash, 3.7CFM 100% duty continuous run time. 1050RPM's. If anyone else is interested in an Alkin Mariner (they do have higher end models with auto everything, higher fill rate, etc.) talk to Doug Noble. They're what The US Navy is using, so it must be a dependable item. 

https://mountainsportairguns.com/1064/

http://tofazfou.blogspot.com/2014/01/doug-noble-machining-my-corsair-7mm.html

Some of Doug's work above. In case you don't care to click & read, he made the AF Texan power valve. The .17HMair on Youtube that uses a 1:9 twist for .172 bullets. Arsenal molds named their 92 grain .257 mold, "The 92 grain Noble." That's who Doug is in this area, air gunning. 

He's also a nice guy who takes time to help me with questions when others call me stupid. Perfect man to be selling, servicing Alkin compressors as they put customer service first. In fact, they don't really want any dealer that carries other products. They want a committed representative to their product. If he gets a call at 2am off the CA coast from a night dive and they need to know how to fix something, he's there for them, you, me, whoever buys from him.

I'm not associated with Alkin. I first found out about them from my dive shop. Owner was some diver trainer in The Navy so I asked what he thought of Bauer. He said, "1st thought is over priced. 2nd is a good compressor; but when I factor in my 3rd thought, my Alkin & what comes with it (mind you he has a non mobile quiet set up and (6) 444cf 4500psi Nitrogen sized bottles cascading) that changes my view on Bauer."

Long story short is they're built very well, 2 year warranty and extended service if needed from Doug or Alkin. The fact that they have the lowest RPM's of any 3 or 4 stage compressor, are 100% duty cycle, 10 hours continuous run time if needed, maybe at a shoot/get together. Best price I found and all parts stocked in USA in NJ, right next to me.

The filter cartridges are repackable and I personally like that as I am NOT a diver. I've hand pumped for most of 12 years. No water, rust build up but again mind you, I pump in a small room and have a dehumidifier running. Common sense. Like when I had a Shoebox. 1st generation. Cover off, big floor fan running over it. Not a little hard drive computer fan. I do NOT need E-quality air, although that IS what the Alkins are giving you. Diver quality air. I'm just saying I do NOT need a $200+ filter. an auto anything as I'll be bleeding it when/if needed, and turning it off when needed. You can get all those extras. I just want an hour meter.

Picking it up in NJ will save me some cash also but one thing I will say is look up Coltri for yourself. Ask yourself why Daystate name makes it worth more. I'm simply saving and getting a gas powered Alkin eventually for the transition to inline regulated bigger slug shooters for targets. Otherwise, I'm happy with trying these cheap Chinese pumps that cost about as much as one of my Hill MKIV resealing kits.

PM me if you want Doug's personal phone #. Depends on where you live. Doug is currently in CA. I, and Alkin warehouse, assembly factory are on East Coast near NJ, hence, I'd just be picking mine up.