• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Can't reply, purchase, list or even contact seller to ask a question

Thanks, but I cannot ask questions, clarify, purchase or speak with classifieds that a Googly search brought me here. Any thing of interest will be gone by then. I think ads only last 7 days. With an MI and cancer in the last year, besides getting old, I ight be able to partisipate in 10 days, and 10 post that I really wouldn't ask. I understand no spam or fraud, but AN and PP have already verified all of my info.
Thanks though.

Utah Airguns, Pyramid, Airguns of Arizona and others don’t have a 10 post minimum or waiting period. Shop there. This store is for legit members only. Or at least we try to keep it that way. Less likely for known members to scam each other. Take a moment and think about it. You wouldn’t be complaining if you really wanted more out of this forum than blowing money on stuff from guys you don’t know.

Utah Airguns, Pyramid, Airguns of Arizona and others don’t have a 10 post minimum or waiting period. Shop there. This store is for legit members only. Or at least we try to keep it that way. Less likely for known members to scam each other. Take a moment and think about it. You wouldn’t be complaining if you really wanted more out of this forum than blowing money on stuff from guys you don’t know.
I know this isn't the spirit of what you were posting, but I recently signed up because a different member told me about this place in person. And then I saw your post rattling off a few different 'shops'. . . Any chance you have more to add? I like to deal hunt and shoot, and I have a few things that I'm actively looking for, but I don't really see myself becoming a big community member. . . If you've got a bunch of places that you want to send me to, I'd take the info and try not to bother you!

I know this isn't the spirit of what you were posting, but I recently signed up because a different member told me about this place in person. And then I saw your post rattling off a few different 'shops'. . . Any chance you have more to add? I like to deal hunt and shoot, and I have a few things that I'm actively looking for, but I don't really see myself becoming a big community member. . . If you've got a bunch of places that you want to send me to, I'd take the info and try not to bother you!
Google.